=[.

• I dont know what to do with myself anymore.. Im always so depressed... Im constantly thinking of getting a knife and cutting, but i dont want to... I dont know who to turn to =[
      [CENTER]The Taste Of Your Death Replaced,[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]The Smell Of Your Breath[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]A Lovely Evening Draped In Regret[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Forever Gone[/CENTER]
    • nonono joeyyyy.

i used to cut, and i havent done it for atleast a year now. i feel so much better if i just keep the problem in my head rather than release it through blood, cause thats what i used to feel like was happening. now though, all my problems get solved on teenhut, so whatever it is youre so depressed about, you really should talk about it.

and also, when i think of you, i think of this line in friends when phoebe is singing a sing, and she says:

'please tell joey, christmas will be snow-way-yay-yayyyyyy!'

ahem. just had to say it. sorry. :o hope it made you smile though..
    • We've all been there and done that. I understand its hard but I mean, there are other options. Draw,Write,excersie,Screaming,yelling,calling a friend,.. hell if you want to inflict pain slap yourself with an elastic band.

But cutting.. all it does is make you feel worse after words.. and then worry about hiding the scars.. espically in the summer.
    • Well don't hurt yourself, because even on here you seem to have people who care about the things you do.

Find someone that you can talk to about it. This includes but isn't limited to a [trusted] friend, parent, teacher, or a doctor. Even just having someone to talk to about your issue is the best thing a person can do for you, which is what is so great about the Internet if you give it the chance. It helps putting things into perspective, and lets you reflect over the things you think are troubling you.

Angelwings above reminds me of something else you might want to consider. Keep a diary/journal, and write down about the things that are really getting to you. Even writing them down on leaves of paper and burning them can make you feel better.
    • Jay_JWLH wrote:

Well don't hurt yourself, because even on here you seem to have people who care about the things you do.

Find someone that you can talk to about it. This includes but isn't limited to a [trusted] friend, parent, teacher, or a doctor. Even just having someone to talk to about your issue is the best thing a person can do for you, which is what is so great about the Internet if you give it the chance. It helps putting things into perspective, and lets you reflect over the things you think are troubling you.

Angelwings above reminds me of something else you might want to consider. Keep a diary/journal, and write down about the things that are really getting to you. Even writing them down on leaves of paper and burning them can make you feel better.

For that answer, I will give you rep.
      :wink:
    • Joe, you know I am always here for you. You know that and I know that.

I know what it's like to want to cut, hell I haven't cut in 42 days. And I'm dying on the inside from it, well not really but you know what the fuck I mean. You don't need it. No matter what you tell yourself, you don't need it. It will become worse and then you will want to escape it, I know what that feeling feels like.

When you get urges, tell someone that understands. Let them help you get out of the cutting mood. Scream at the top of your lungs. Alesana, scream that loud as fuck. Don't stop, just keep screaming. Throw things outside. Break something, not your bones or someone elses.

You are strong, Joebbbbabbby.