Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

• Re: Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

To all the people who keep calling me a troll. Let me have this moment of silence to extend a warm "Fuck You" in your direction. Thank you for your appreciated attention;)

Yes, I agree that it is wierd that I may have the hots for my aunt. She's a 10 out of 10. I most likely won't do anything sexual with her. Infact I just like staring at her ass as she walks by. EVERYONE does it when she enters a room. I'm a man so I notice it as well. Plus it helps that we weren't really ever close to the aunt/nephew relationship. More like the older woman who keeps associating with the younger person kind of thing. I've only known her for a couple of short years. Still, yes, I'm aware that she is family. But she still is an eye candy no matter which way I chose to look at it.

Heatherbby wrote:

So, the dude says he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore, but on the 27th, 3 days ago, he made a thread talking about his girlfriends little defect. Troll? I think so.
    :allnight:

To the dumbfucks (sorry for the french) like you who read my threads but don't actually comprehend what all of it says. This is for you. Instead of just replying with a different answer all the time. I'll copy and paste this so you airheads will finally understand that my threads aren't in chronological order.

It's sad that I actually have to state this but for some people it's just required.

Aunt thread- recent situation. still a situation

Gf with defect thread is a about my now ex-girlfreind. Can't I speak of the times when we used to be together?

Gf vs. bestfriend thread is about the same girl before we broke up.

Rape thread- same girl, but relationship ended on that one.

It sucks that I can't have a totally different thread without people bringing up my other ones and calling me a "troll" If that's all you have to say about it then allow yourself the moment to STFU.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Kevmo7 wrote:

Plus he said he was happy his ex gf was raped on the 25th

hmmmmm

Umm, did you notice the question mark after the thread's title? As in(?)? Did you also notice my later posts expressing my apologies for saying that I was happy that she was violated? Did you? Or did you just happen to ignore it and come straight here to be a dumbfuck?

The post was edited 5 times, last by Grymlocke ().

Chill out? Never lost my temper.

Stop swearing? It would be a sin not to use such profound words.

About that rape thread. It's a whole different story on it's own. If you want the full understanding then you would have to read it for yourself.
    "For Every Intelligent Person In The World
    There Awaits Three DumbFucks
    That Will Always Try To Keep Him Down"

Grymlocke wrote:

:allnight:

To the dumbfucks (sorry for the french) like you who read my threads but don't actually comprehend what all of it says. This is for you. Instead of just replying with a different answer all the time. I'll copy and paste this so you airheads will finally understand that my threads aren't in chronological order.

It's sad that I actually have to state this but for some people it's just required.

Aunt thread- recent situation. still a situation

Gf with defect thread is a about my now ex-girlfreind. Can't I speak of the times when we used to be together?

Gf vs. bestfriend thread is about the same girl before we broke up.

Rape thread- same girl, but relationship ended on that one.

It sucks that I can't have a totally different thread without people bringing up my other ones and calling me a "troll" If that's all you have to say about it then allow yourself the moment to STFU.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Umm, did you notice the question mark after the thread's title? As in(?)? Did you also notice my later posts expressing my apologies for saying that I was happy that she was violated? Did you? Or did you just happen to ignore it and come straight here to be a dumbfuck?

I've read all of your threads completely. And what I got from them is in a matter of about a week: 1) your ex was raped and you didn't feel sorry for her, and were debating breaking up with her; 2) you got a new girlfriend with a "cute defect" then broke up with her; and 3) are now going after your aunt.

That screams troll.
    [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
    The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

Grymlocke wrote:

Chill out? Never lost my temper.

Stop swearing? It would be a sin not to use such profound words.

About that rape thread. It's a whole different story on it's own. If you want the full understanding then you would have to read it for yourself.

You are not a man with two testicles. UNLESS! you had sex with your aunt already......then I would have to rephrase the whole thing.