Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

    • Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

      Over the years my aunt has been flirting with me in childish ways. You know, calling me "sexy" or "cutie". I never really thought much of it. Infact, I was flattered by it. My aunt has the most vuluptuos body any man would die for. She's done subtle stuff as tickle my stomach or even pinch my butt. I always thought this was strange behaviour for a relative, but like i said before, I was flattered.

      Lately, though, she's been getting more. . .indescent with it. Just last week she set her head in my lap while I was playing video game. She made it look innocent by saying she was tired and that I wouldn't mind any way. It wasn't weird. My sister slept with her head in my lap before. But my aunt's head slid right towards my, you know, joystick.

      I jumped up and said that I had forgot to do something, some where else. There was also the time when she asked me if I had pubic hair or not. I answered but she still wanted to see for herself. I showed her. She tried to investigate further by taking control of my pants but I cut it short by walking away. I think she wants to have sex with me. And I gotta tell you, if she wasn't my aunt then nothing would be stopping me from jumping her bones.

      I can't tell you how many fantasies I've had of her. I've pictured her in so many sexy positions. She's even let me seen her in her thongs and see-through bras. I don't think I have the will power anymore to keep avoiding her advances. I'm going to give in to her someday, I just know it. My only fear, is my family finding out. I fear they'll disown me.

      What would you do in a situation like this? I'm probably going to go lust crazy and rape her (in a good way:wink:)

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Grymlocke: typo ().

    • Re: Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?




      Dude, she's your aunt. It might feel nice now, but in like 10 years your gonna be like "What the fuck was I thinking".

      And what are you gonna do when you got a girlfriend who asks if you've ever had sex before? "Oh no, I just fucked my aunt. That doesn't count does it?"

      (This is, of course, assuming it isn't a troll)
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]
    • Re: Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?



      ---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

      but yeah, that's just frickin nasty. fantasize about her and jack off to a picture of her. whatever. don't have sex with her. yuck. yuck. yuck. unless you're a troll. then just ignore what i just said.
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

      Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

      The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.
    • Re: Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

      superhuman wrote:

      Don't let anyone else sway you.
      It's how you feel about each other. And it's obviously sexual. Just go for it. Live your life. ;)


      Live your life down the street of incest what a Life that will be :rofl:

      but seriously, this dosent seem like a troll, so its sorta creepy, i think you might just be getting the wrong impressions :drink:
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    • Re: Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

      Seriously, don't try to go for anything. :S If you're reading her wrong, things will be wayyyy awkward. lol
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

      Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

      The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.
    • Re: Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

      artemis_samhain wrote:



      ---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

      but yeah, that's just frickin nasty. fantasize about her and jack off to a picture of her. whatever. don't have sex with her. yuck. yuck. yuck. unless you're a troll. then just ignore what i just said.


      :p
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]
    • Re: Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

      Grymlocke wrote:

      Over the years my aunt has been flirting with me in childish ways. You know, calling me "sexy" or "cutie". I never really thought much of it. Infact, I was flattered by it. My aunt has the most vuluptuos body any man would die for. She's done subtle stuff as tickle my stomach or even pinch my butt. I always thought this was strange behaviour for a relative, but like i said before, I was flattered.

      Lately, though, she's been getting more. . .indescent with it. Just last week she set her head in my lap while I was playing video game. She made it look innocent by saying she was tired and that I wouldn't mind any way. It wasn't weird. My sister slept with her head in my lap before. But my aunt's head slid right towards my, you know, joystick.

      I jumped up and said that I had forgot to do something, some where else. There was also the time when she asked me if I had pubic hair or not. I answered but she still wanted to see for herself. I showed her. She tried to investigate further by taking control of my pants but I cut it short by walking away. I think she wants to have sex with me. And I gotta tell you, if she wasn't my aunt then nothing would be stopping me from jumping her bones.

      I can't tell you how many fantasies I've had of her. I've pictured her in so many sexy positions. She's even let me seen her in her thongs and see-through bras. I don't think I have the will power anymore to keep avoiding her advances. I'm going to give in to her someday, I just know it. My only fear, is my family finding out. I fear they'll disown me.

      What would you do in a situation like this? I'm probably going to go lust crazy and rape her (in a good way:wink:)


      Take the words that I am about to say in a friendly way. No offense to you.
      Here I go. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOTHERFUCKING WORLD COMING TO?! A MAN HAS FREE PUSSY AND IS TOO COWARD TO FUCK THE PUSSY. GEEEEEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Ok. Sorry, but if I was in your position, I would fuck the shit out of your aunt. Go for it. Fuck the aunt. Damn it man. Do it for the 95 percent of us who fucking fantasize about having a hot aunt and who wants to fuck. Do it man. If you do it, make sure to record it. Hee Hee. But hit that ass, for crying out loud!
    • Re: Is my aunt trying to have sex with me?

      ^^^^ Oh GOd LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Only thing i have to say is if you do go for it, give us the deets and your going to decide what you are going to do any way so just go for you gut instinct and dont get CAUGHT!
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]Skins[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Everyone Tries to be Different. Thats why all of us are the same. [/SIZE][/CENTER]