Girls having trouble orgasming?

• Girls having trouble orgasming?

Well, I've been having steady sex with my boyfriend for a few months now, but I don't think I've ever actually orgasmed. I mean, when we finish, I feel really tired and I guess satisfied, but I don't think I've experienced an orgasm yet. I mean, obviously, it still feels amazing but I want to be able to reach my climax.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? It would really help if someone could offer a solution of some sort, too. Certain positions, techniques, etc. It would be greatly appreciated. And I really do mean greatly.
      [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Hey, I'm Melissa. Nice to meet ya![/COLOR][/FONT]
    • Re: Girls having trouble orgasming?

Foreplay is good for getting you really horny. Also, if you masturbate and can orgasm successfully through that, you can try using similar techniques during sex.
      Another thing, clitoral stimulation can help eg. rubbing your clit during sex or having your boyfriend do it (if he's in the right position). Don't be afraid to do this, your boyfriend won't mind and it can just help build up the pleasure and lead to an orgasm.
      It is hard to orgasm for a lot of women, through penetration alone hence why a lot of women like clitoral stimulation during sex.
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]
    • Re: Girls having trouble orgasming?

LiLxMiSSY93 wrote:

Well, I've been having steady sex with my boyfriend for a few months now, but I don't think I've ever actually orgasmed. I mean, when we finish, I feel really tired and I guess satisfied, but I don't think I've experienced an orgasm yet. I mean, obviously, it still feels amazing but I want to be able to reach my climax.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? It would really help if someone could offer a solution of some sort, too. Certain positions, techniques, etc. It would be greatly appreciated. And I really do mean greatly.

Well, it could be one of many things. Some girls your age don't have orgasms. Don't think that just cuz you having sex, you need to get an orgasm. It don't work like that. What many women do to reach their climax is they masturbate. And I'm serious on that, cuz us guys sometimes don't know shit what girls want. But you girls do, so you need to explore your vagina and see what feels good. And once you find what is good to you, then you can teach your boyfriend what he can do to make you climax. Try letting him lick your pussy as if he is a shark wanting to eat your meat. You need that aggression. Also, let him put his fingers in your pussy and let him lick your clit simultaneously. See what happens, and if all that fails, call me. Hee Hee.