Abortion: let's get a real debate going

• Abortion: let's get a real debate going

Is Abortion ALWAYS wrong, or can it be justified sometimes and/OR all the time? 133
        It is ALWAYS wrong (24) 18%
        It can be justified sometimes/ or all the time (109) 82%
      So, what are everyones views on it? Because this is a topic I have a strong view on. I'm not a racist, or a atheist, or a theist, agnostic, communists, none of those things. I believe I am my own person, and I go by my own beliefs and teachings. So I'd love somone to try and convince me that Abortion is 'wrong'. Because fact is, it is not. I believe Abortion is probably one of the best technologys man kind has created. And God, or what I believe to be God, the Universe's energy source, has given us this gift. So,, why are people against it? What's your view if you are against it? I'm open to anyones opinion...So hit me with it :)
    • Re: Abortion: let's get a real debate going

Abortion holds absolutely no moral wrongs when viewed from a scientific point of view.

A fetus is not a human. It is not an independent organism. Taking its life away is as wrong as taking the life of a brain cell when you bonk your head on a desk.
      [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

are you serious? im tired of this abortion this and abortion that .... right to life or right to choose bullshit i say let the female do whatever the fuck she wants just because some left wing idiot wants to go all "well if god wanted girls to have an abortion then he wouldnt have let them get pregnant period" well i say fuck that shit ... accidents happen and its not like the female meant to get pregnant yes they should have worn protection thats wat it is made for but still its not the end of the damn world if females have abortions its their bodies let them do with it as they please ... so enough with the abortion shit talk about something more serious

armycop09 wrote:

are you serious? im tired of this abortion this and abortion that .... right to life or right to choose bullshit i say let the female do whatever the fuck she wants just because some left wing idiot wants to go all "well if god wanted girls to have an abortion then he wouldnt have let them get pregnant period" well i say fuck that shit ... accidents happen and its not like the female meant to get pregnant yes they should have worn protection thats wat it is made for but still its not the end of the damn world if females have abortions its their bodies let them do with it as they please ... so enough with the abortion shit talk about something more serious

What the fuck. Lol. I'm simply opening a dicussion. Don't answer if your just going to be pathetic. I'm simply expressiong my opinion that Abortion is right. And I'm glad you agree, but it's a shame you have to be so tedious about it. Idiot . Lets see if you've got anything better to talk about. This is a debate forum, for debating. Go do something else if you can't deal with it

armycop09 wrote:

LOL. You, my friend, is obviously confused. The left support abortion, however the right are against it. Let me put this in political terms for you: The democrats support abortion whereas the republicans are against it. Abortion is legal if it is for the following two things: Rape and Incest. If it doesn't fall into those two categories; then it's illegal. Morally, abortion is wrong. Legally, it's well just legal. The problem with today's society is that people in general want to have sex but don't want to face the consequences of sex. Whereas, I will stand by abortion if it's indeed rape or incest. However, I am against it if doesn't fit in with those two things.

IndySkater8763 wrote:

LOL. You, my friend, is obviously confused. The left support abortion, however the right are against it. Let me put this in political terms for you: The democrats support abortion whereas the republicans are against it. Abortion is legal if it is for the following two things: Rape and Incest. If it doesn't fall into those two categories; then it's illegal. Morally, abortion is wrong. Legally, it's well just legal. The problem with today's society is that people in general want to have sex but don't want to face the consequences of sex. Whereas, I will stand by abortion if it's indeed rape or incest. However, I am against it if doesn't fit in with those two things.

I do not believe it's morally wrong. I refuse to believe that a fetus is an individual organism.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

DamnImGood wrote:

I have no moral objections to aborting a fetus. I don't agree with it being a form of birth control, though; that's just abuse of the system.

Same.
      [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

DamnImGood wrote:

Not everyone on welfare wants to be. Don't be ignorant.

I'm not ignorant. I'm stating facts. People would rather receive government handouts than to find a job. Like that octo-mom, who had children just specifically to get money from the government, alas she wouldn't of paid her college education without it. Now who's being ignorant? I have 16 credit hours and I also work 40 hours a week. I'd rather be independent then depend on someone. Do you not agree?

DamnImGood wrote:

How are you stating facts? You're generalizing. That's far from facts, and using an example of someone that has eight kids to abuse the welfare system to support your point is also ridiculous.

You're still being ignorant.

How am I being ignorant? So its fair to take people's taxes and give to the people who don't give a damn about themselves? I never said all do. I clear support any payments to the disabled. That's another thing. They have a disability that limits what they can or can not do. All I'm saying is that finding a job is not that hard. Shit, McDonalds hires all the time. But, no, they'd rather have that $600 a month check.

DamnImGood wrote:

You're being ignorant because you seem to think people on welfare want to be. Yeah, some do, but I would imagine many people would rather be prosperous and live above the poverty line and have a higher quality of life. Aka, get a job and earn money.

As for finding a job, not everyone can find one just like that. Again, you're being ignorant.

Really? Alot of people tend to quit school early. Yet, that's not their fault? I can understand college and it's tuition price but they quit middle school or high school? I'm guessing this is my fault?