Abortion: let's get a real debate going

• Re: Abortion: let's get a real debate going

I don't find it wrong, at all.
      Why? Because the baby is that young that it would know no different.
      It may seem wrong to abort that child, but i'd say it's more wrong to go ahead and have it, if it's going to grow up unwanted, or with a life they hate. That tiny baby too young to know, is best off being aborted, under circumstances of course. I'd never abort a child, planned or unplanned, i'd not let it grow unwanted.

I'm not religious, i.e. I don't have a strong moral stance on this issue, also meaning I don't have some sort of arbitrary rules on when it's okay and when it isn't. I think in general, it's the woman's choice, be it 4 hours or 4 months from consummation.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

and why the fuck would it be your fault you cant ccontrol peoples choices but your being pretty ignorant in your opinions you gotta understand that you cant just find a damn job right from the moment you get out of school.. unless you go in the military and they arent even letting just anyone join anymore they are actually screening everyone now ... and welfare yeah im not going to lie i hate the fact that they are taking my taxes but its there for the familes in need ... when i was 8 my mom got laid off and we were on welfare for 3 years are you saying my family lets see how did you phrase it "dont give a damn about ourselves" cause ill tell you this my mom tried her hardest to find a fucking job to support our family you think we enjoyed being on welfare? its not like they gave you alot of money anyway they gave us enough to pay for rent and bills its not like we were making millions ... we got maybe if we were lucky 1500 dollars a month so dont say that people on welfare enjoy it cause i know quite a few people that used to be on it and im one of them that hated it

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

IndySkater8763 wrote:

I second this.

how can you second this when you just said its only good for rape and incest?

armycop09 wrote:

and why the fuck would it be your fault you cant ccontrol peoples choices but your being pretty ignorant in your opinions you gotta understand that you cant just find a damn job right from the moment you get out of school.. unless you go in the military and they arent even letting just anyone join anymore they are actually screening everyone now ... and welfare yeah im not going to lie i hate the fact that they are taking my taxes but its there for the familes in need ... when i was 8 my mom got laid off and we were on welfare for 3 years are you saying my family lets see how did you phrase it "dont give a damn about ourselves" cause ill tell you this my mom tried her hardest to find a fucking job to support our family you think we enjoyed being on welfare? its not like they gave you alot of money anyway they gave us enough to pay for rent and bills its not like we were making millions ... we got maybe if we were lucky 1500 dollars a month so dont say that people on welfare enjoy it cause i know quite a few people that used to be on it and im one of them that hated it

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

how can you second this when you just said its only good for rape and incest?

Damn typos make it hard to read your fucking post.

I like anti-condom.

Trevor wrote:

I don't think if someone gets pregnant but isn't ready for children, that they have to have the child. It is up to them, and so abortion is justified in my opinion.

Kill an infant 2 minutes after it's burn? Murder. Kill it in the fetus? Abortion.

That's what I can't get with you people, how can you think a fetus is anything other than a human?

It's sad there are so many people like you in America!
      Check out my website: http://freevideogames.tk

IMO i think it is wrong to kill a human being, whether it is born and on earth or growing in a women's belly. But then again you cant immediately say it is wrong, you would have to look at the persons situation first. If a girl you know was pregnant, but it wasnt like she just had sex with a boy or her bf. She was raped by her father would you let her keep the baby and put a burden on that poor child because every time she looks at him/her she thinks of what a monster her father was? No. So you would either tell her to give the baby up for adoption or to stop get rid of the baby and forget everything.

I think you cant say abortions are wrong unless you know what the situation is.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]Skins[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Everyone Tries to be Different. Thats why all of us are the same. [/SIZE][/CENTER]

jaaaaake wrote:

And I have a hard time putting a newborn and an adult on the same level, so should we kill newborns?

A newborn doesn't even have situational awareness, more or less cognitive functions. From a completely physiological point of view, I don't have a problem with it. Now, when you figure in the fact that it's amazingly unnecessary, it becomes more of an issue; but fetuses don't have that same problem. The is no adoption system for a fetus, you either deal with a debilitating 9 month pregnancy or have an abortion...
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

ameera-creme wrote:

IMO i think it is wrong to kill a human being, whether it is born and on earth or growing in a women's belly. But then again you cant immediately say it is wrong, you would have to look at the persons situation first. If a girl you know was pregnant, but it wasnt like she just had sex with a boy or her bf. She was raped by her father would you let her keep the baby and put a burden on that poor child because every time she looks at him/her she thinks of what a monster her father was? No. So you would either tell her to give the baby up for adoption or to stop get rid of the baby and forget everything.

A fetus isn't a human being.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ameera-creme wrote:

Very correct. Except fetuses aren't human beings.

Human being implies organism. Organism implies capable of homeostasis. Homeostasis implies individual survival. Remove the fetus from the mother, and it dies. It needs the mother for survival. It's part of the mother. It's not a human being.
      [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

I believe that is wrong unless the sexual intercourse was not wanted by the female, therefore if the fetus was left to grow it would give a life, but also destroy the life of the female, making it, i believe, worse than abortion. However, if the sexual intercourse was wanted by the female, this being not rape, then I believe that the female and her partner should deal with the consequences having sex holds.