:(

• Heyy guys/ n gals.. right so i have been crazy bout the same guy for just over 2 years now, but not only have i 'like' liked him hes also like one of my bestmates. He has always seemed to like me the same way too (hes told all his mates that hes crazy bout me, we spend whenever we could together, always gave me that look :L and well yea you get the jist)
      well i your prob just thinking why didnt i just go for it, well 1. ive never felt like im good enough for him, (he is PERFECT and drop dead gorgeous) 2. hes a little bit younger than me, (does that matter i dunno not really to me or anyone else but i dunno) 3. he now has a girlfriend.. i guess 2 years of trying was enough to him :L (understandable really) and he seems really happy with her and of corse i REALLY want him to be happy. thing is now his texts are geting less and less and its always me who txts first now somtimes not even getting replys

What should i do? :(
      cause if i tell him its not gana do much part from make him feel uncomptable.. and if i dont i lose him
      so im going to put it all to you lot..help please
      thanks in advance
      Loveya x
      Twilight <3
    • Hey there

It sounds to me like he really moved on if he did have feelings like that for you, and now that he has a girlfriend, there's not much you really can do. Trying to get in between relationships is never a good thing, believe me. From personal experience, it's something that only ends in someone getting hurt, and it's just not something worth pursuing. Plus, if you even try to get in between things, he might actually get upset with you, and you don't want to screw up a perfectly good friendship!

What you can do is just wait and see what happens with them. If for some reason they split up, then you can try and get with him. Who cares if you think you're not good enough for him, there's no point in not trying! Plus if people have told you that he's been crazy about you, then why not try? But just give it time, and don't try to butt into their relationship.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]