High School kids, this might help you make sense of things

• Re: High School kids, this might help you make sense of things

There is always the Popular Jocks group, I was apart of them for a while but didnt like it much, the chicks are so ugly but think there total hotties which pissed me off.

Then there is the popular bad boys, which I was apart of, that was alot of fun, do what ya want, skip class, cause problems, so much fun, chicks used to love us too haha I LOVED my last years in highschool!

I was never an outcast or a nerd (although i do have my nerdy side), but i never picked on them, I used to go over and sit with some new kids who didnt have any friends, just chat, you will find most of them are really nice just a bit shy :) :D
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

I know what it's like to really be an outcast I wasn't in a group of people during HS I was the guy who stood near a wall and watched all these groups of teens talk and smile I saw the nerdy kids who had girlfriends just like the popular guys now that I think about it the old stereotypes of HS teens no longer applies and the only teens who are outcasts are the lonely teens who don't fit in with any group
      For most the light of the stars shine on them, but for a few they must live in the darkness keeping those stars shining for the rest of the world.

I tried reading it... too long.
      I would say im middle in popularity. I like it here, most of the popular people are dicks anyway. It's just so stupid how they dont talk to the 'nerds'. If they actually sat down and talked to them for a while, they would realise that they are really nice. I think being popular as something to do with being shy aswell. Usually the shy people don't make many friends and end up unpopular.

What is this aversion to reading you people have? It's disturbing.

Anywho, as of now I neither have or lack a social class. I'm whatever the fuck I feel like being today. I'm pretty much cool with everybody.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

For you assholes frightened by the prospect of reading for 5 minutes, the article basically says that American secondary schools are an artificial environment. Rather like a prison, kids are concentrated in these locations with a few adults to supervise them, and left to their own devices. A cruel and savage culture develops in these concentration camps. Because being popular is an all or nothing thing, nerds, who are preoccupied with honing their intelligence, tend to fare badly. Their intelligence means nothing because of the artificial bubble in which they are kept.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

It's like being an Olympic swimmer in the desert.
      [CENTER] I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
      Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies.
      :angeldevil:
      [/CENTER]