A girl's honest opinion on a small penis?

• Re: A girl's honest opinion on a small penis?

max123987 wrote:

I'm 14 and my penis is about 4 to 4 1/2" erect, so a small penis isn't really a big deal.

You're 14 and one inch bigger than me, and you've barely started so you're still going to grow.
      I'm 3 inches at 17, chances are I'm not going to grow anymore.

Just 3 years makes the biggest difference in the world, mind you.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

plax77 wrote:

how much do you weight and how tall are you?

I'm 270 lbs and 5'9 tall. :/

I'm not exactly the fittest guy in the world.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Heatherbby wrote:

When you're just randomly dating and hooking up, let's be honest, it is a big deal.

But when you're in love, the person could be missing an eye, farting in public and never take showers, and you'll still love them.

But that really depends.
      You need to randomly date and hook up to find someone in the first place so no matter what it is a big deal.

Heatherbby wrote:

When you're just randomly dating and hooking up, let's be honest, it is a big deal.

But when you're in love, the person could be missing an eye, farting in public and never take showers, and you'll still love them.

You have to date to fall in love eh?

Well, maybe your size will fuck it all up in the early stages.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]

Shute wrote:

You have to date to fall in love eh?

Well, maybe your size will fuck it all up in the early stages.

I think you musta missed the post where I said, and lemme resay it...
      You don't have to have sex to fall in love. It is possible to fall in love with someone without fucking their brains out.

i feel better now.

Heatherbby wrote:

I think you musta missed the post where I said, and lemme resay it...
      You don't have to have sex to fall in love. It is possible to fall in love with someone without fucking their brains out.

i feel better now.

I should certainly hope so.

But, you won't be fucking anyone's brains out with a small penis in the first place, so there you go.

Anywho, lets just say, just maybe, that the girl really would look past it. "Okay, sex will suck, but I love him, so I'll deal with it". It would not be so easy for him to look past it. He would constantly be reminded that he can't even satisfy her.

And lets face it, deep down she would be wishing he was bigger. So... no one seems very happy to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shute ().

Shute wrote:

I should certainly hope so.

But, you won't be fucking anyone's brains out with a small penis in the first place, so there you go.

Anywho, lets just say, just maybe, that the girl really would look past it. "Okay, sex will suck, but I love him, so I'll deal with it". It would not be so easy for him to look past it. He would constantly be reminded that he can't even satisfy her.

And lest face it, deep down she would be wishing he was bigger. So... no one seems very happy to me.

See that's the thing.
      I'm sure as hell I'd feel like crap if a girl just decided she would "settle' with me.
      Truthfully, she would always be disappointed about it and I would be angry and frustrated that I can't do anything about it. Regardless of love, there's always things that she will hide from him and things that the he can't do to satisfy her.

No one is happy, exactly.

plax77 wrote:

wow mike what's w/ all this assholeyness? i've been happy for weeks thx, quit being a bitch and feeding this guy's self-loathing

I am just looking at it another way.

Everyone always says "Oh, don't worry about it, you're fine". Truth is, not everyone sees it that way.

I'm sorry you can't accept that there are people who disagree with you.

Also, refer to your most recent thread for a good example of "assholeyness".

And, something else, how am I being a bitch? Chances are, I am more right than you, to be honest.

And finally, you call it self loathing, I call it realism.

Shute wrote:

I am just looking at it another way.

Everyone always says "Oh, don't worry about it, you're fine". Truth is, not everyone sees it that way.

I'm sorry you can't accept that there are people who disagree with you.

Also, refer to your most recent thread for a good example of "assholeyness".

And, something else, how am I being a bitch? Chances are, I am more right than you, to be honest.

And finally, you call it self loathing, I call it realism.

my ex wished mine was smaller :p dude, it happens, just find a girl that likes you for you and not your dick
      fuck.

On topic: TC is just an unlucky guy. And to say it won't have a negative impact on his life is foolish.

plax77 wrote:

my ex wished mine was smaller :p dude, it happens, just find a girl that likes you for you and not your dick

I am oh so very happy for you.

There is that optimism... Just find a girl? Oh, I didn't realize it was that easy. I'll have to get right on that.