A girl's honest opinion on a small penis?

• A girl's honest opinion on a small penis?

Hi...
      Girls, what would you think/do if you found out that the one you like has an under average penis? (3.0 - 4.0 inches)...
      Is it a big issue for you? Would you think a small penis isn't worth your time? Would you feel disappointed and dissatisfied or would you not care at all? Would you be tempted to leave him?

I'm I know that most girls say that it doesn't matter, but I've heard that a lot of girls second guess themselves and honestly prefer larger ones...so I'm curious as to what real girls think about this...

-from an insecure 16 year old guy with a 3~ inch...

Thanks.
      ._.
    • Re: A girl's honest opinion on a small penis?

y'all really shouldn't worry. Some day your going to find someone in your life that is going to love you on such an uncontrollable level that she is going to care so much about you, that your penis is going to be a minuscule feature in your relationship, as long as you treat her well.

the only advice i can give you is: Handsome is as Handsome does, my mom has said that to me my whole life...and its honestly the best advice Ive ever been told in my entire life.

From what I hear the "perfect size" for girls is 5.5inches, but a little under or a little over that is probably fine.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

Erik wrote:

y'all really shouldn't worry. Some day your going to find someone in your life that is going to love you on such an uncontrollable level that she is going to care so much about you, that your penis is going to be a minuscule feature in your relationship, as long as you treat her well.

That is assuming a lot. Some people tend to forget that there are plenty of people out there who never find "That special someone".

I would like to think the reason for that wouldn't be penis size, but still.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]

hutson6 wrote:

Im a guy but you should be happy it could be worse you could not have one at all people will tell you anything mine is 6.5 inches and people say its small

Gosh if people think 6.5 is small...

S3CR3T wrote:

You guys should just have sex with virgins and tell them that that will be the biggest one they'll ever see in their life...

What the hell good would that do? I assume I'd just make lie to some girl who'll have a crap sex life with my small stuff.

bad news wrote:

From what I hear the "perfect size" for girls is 5.5inches, but a little under or a little over that is probably fine.

3.4~3.6 is a little more than "a little under".

Shute wrote:

That is assuming a lot. Some people tend to forget that there are plenty of people out there who never find "That special someone".

...Chances are the reason is?

Shute wrote:

i wrote that after i had some like extreme revelation and was in the best mood ever. Lol. it wasnt really any advice, just more of a happiness rant.

kellylee wrote:

There have been so many of these threads lately....

I'm not everyone else.

I'm not the guy who says "HAY GUISE I'M 13 WITH A 8 INCH DICK AM I SMALL???".

I'm 17 freaking years old and I have a 3 inch or so. Am I not allowed to be insecure about myself now?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sentret ().

xd18 wrote:

Why do you all have such small dicks? It's like a swarm of virgins suddenly attacked the internet or something, when really its been going on for years.

What the fuck's your problem? It's not like I asked to have a small penis.

If you feel the need to insult me, do it creatively at least. Generic cracks like that only get you a +1 on the dumb-ass scale. I'm sick of it, really.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sentret ().

Albatross seven wrote:

What the fuck's your problem? It's not like I asked to have a small penis.

If you feel the need to insult me, do it creatively at least. Generic cracks like that only get you a +1 on the dumb-ass scale. I'm sick of it, really.

Ignore it man.

You're only 17. Your dick will grow for about 4 more years ish.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

bad news wrote:

I heard that 6 is average and preferable among the girls I have spoken to, so I guess I have to go with their opinion on it ^^.

But as Erik said, when you find someone who loves you completely then the penis size won't even matter.
      I LUV luv luv being silly! :love1:
      :kiss:

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

Ignore it man.

You're only 17. Your dick will grow for about 4 more years ish.

I started puberty early, by 11 I developed facial hair. Chances are I'm done. :/

HOTpants wrote:

That sucks for you.

Anything under 5.5 inches is small.

Invest in a good sized dildo and work your tongue skills!

Quite aware it's small, no need to indulge in repetition.

Chris! wrote:

I'm a guy, but don't worry about your size. If the person you are having sex with really loves you, they wont care how big or small it is.

tycho wrote:

I heard that 6 is average and preferable among the girls I have spoken to, so I guess I have to go with their opinion on it ^^.

But as Erik said, when you find someone who loves you completely then the penis size won't even matter.

That's like waiting on a one-in-a-million girl. I'm patient, but how long?

I should have also noted, I'm 5'10 and 270lbs so not only do I have a small penis, I'm a fat ass also!