losing hope

• Re: losing hope

i dont know if any of these people who posted replies have ever been suicidal but you dont know the feeling of not wanting to live until you have experienced it... at the risk of sounding judgmental but, if you havent been there your in no position to be giving advice!

you say your about to stick a bullet in your head, so i am going to take this very seriously

i can tell you all this motivational talk, but i know that wont help, once you feel like theres nothing left, no one who isnt a professional can help you!! i can say that even tho you may not know me, know this instead.... You are not alone, there many others in this world that feel the same way as you!

seek some professional help!

this thought helps me all the time.... i am not alone!!

and neither are you my friend!
    • Re: losing hope

I disagreed with the above post..

people who are not professionals scan help you.if you find the right person or one that wants to help you.it is never worth it.trust me..you have alot to live for in your life.I am here if you need someone to talk to.although I do agree with the above post about,you are not alone..there are so many people out there that feel the same way.although many make the wrong choice and never have a second chance. but don't kill yourself..talk to someone.anyone.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

I disagreed with the above post..

people who are not professionals scan help you.if you find the right person or one that wants to help you.it is never worth it.trust me..you have alot to live for in your life.I am here if you need someone to talk to.although I do agree with the above post about,you are not alone..there are so many people out there that feel the same way.although many make the wrong choice and never have a second chance. but don't kill yourself..talk to someone.anyone.