gay people

• Re: gay people

LOLFag wrote:

Incorrect. It's validity is intact with the removal of the phrase. Even if the phrase is still kept there, the odds are that despite the small chances, due to the decillions of planets out there, there has to be at least one other planet that sustains life as we know it.

Incorrect. WHETHER YOU REMOVE THE PHRASE OR NOT: What both I, and the previous poster, have pointed out is that if we are considering all life and life that we cannot comprehend yet, then the concept of life on a planet being a "freak occurrence" (regardless of how many planets there are) is completely out the window. Every single planet may harbour life of some kind and then the probability of life occurring on a planet is not minute but is, in fact, 1. This renders your statement of life being an unnatural "freak occurrence", completely ridiculous.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Retch ().

• Re: gay people

Wow. Um, I hate homophobes like you...
      I happen to be a proud bisexual with many straight friends and a few gay ones. I don't mistake good friendship with love, and it's just the way I was born. No one chooses to be gay. Why would someone choose to be hated on by ignorant people? or be constantly made fun of/harassed at school? or be "the black sheep" of society? Seriously, it's not a choice and it's not gross. It's human nature.