gay people

• Re: gay people

okay let me just clarify that im not trying to be rude at all, but why are u so ignorant?? i mean ur not born like that, and its kinda gross, just wondering
      please dont bitch me out ^^
      _____

Sorry, you left that one open for me.

Why are you straight?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

BTW - It's love. You need to grow up a bit if you think it's "gross" to love somebody. =/
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]

okay let me just clarify that im not trying to be rude at all, but why are people gay?? i mean ur not born like that, and its kinda gross, just wondering
      please dont bitch me out

1. We (including bisexuals as well) are born like that.
      2. It's not gross at all. I personally find dude/dude or chick/chick much hotter than dude/chick.
      3. I have to agree w/ Laura. You guys from the South don't have as much cultural knowledge as the rest of us.
      4. I'm really surprised nobody has bitched you out yet.
      and then

recondinent wrote:

1. We (including bisexuals as well) are born like that.
      2. It's not gross at all. I personally find dude/dude or chick/chick much hotter than dude/chick.
      3. I have to agree w/ Laura. You guys from the South don't have as much cultural knowledge as the rest of us.
      4. I'm really surprised nobody has bitched you out yet.
      You're gay? Does this mean I can't sex your gorgeousness? =o

Chances are she's a troll. If I knew she weren't, I'd have bitched her out. But I don't know what she is, so I won't bother.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

S3CR3T wrote:

Why are you straight?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

BTW - It's love. You need to grow up a bit if you think it's "gross" to love somebody. =/

We are straight because the penis goes into the vagina and that's how we reproduce and stay alive as a species. Homosexual people are only road blocks for the continuation of our species, as they do not reproduce. Evolution created homosexuals? I think not. Were there originally homosexuals? I think not. Of course, we can love people. I love my father and mother. Homosexuals just often mistake friendships with their friends as relationships. Sure, I have plenty of guy friends, but they are only friends. I have plenty of lady friends, once again they are only friends. So one can love friendships all they want, but friendships is what they should continue to be. Relationships involve opposite sex.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ComplicatedMind ().

ComplicatedMind wrote:

We are straight because the penis goes into the vagina and that's how we reproduce and stay alive as a species. Homosexual people are only road blocks for the continuation of our species, as they do not reproduce. Evolution created homosexuals? I think not. Were there originally homosexuals? I think not. Of course, we can love people. I love my father and mother. Homosexuals just often mistake friendships with their friends as relationships. Sure, I have plenty of guy friends, but they are only friends. I have plenty of lady friends, once again they are only friends. So one can love friendships all they want, but friendships is what they should continue to be. Relationships involve opposite sex.

Actually, homosexual tendencies can be found in even the simplest organisms.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

ComplicatedMind wrote:

1) Homosexuality is believed to increase reproduction rates by encouraging healthy emotional relationships between the members of populations.
      2) Why wouldn't evolution result in homosexuals? It's something obvious in most vertebrates.
      3) Any proof that homosexuals mistake friendships for relationship?
      4) How were you such an uneducated asshole without me knowing it?

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Homosexual people are only road blocks for the continuation of our species, as they do not reproduce.

You know that lesbian women have children too, right? And gay men can donate sperm to help fertilize other women.

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Of course, we can love people. I love my father and mother. Homosexuals just often mistake friendships with their friends as relationships.

Not sure what you mean with the sentence in bold...

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Sure, I have plenty of guy friends, but they are only friends. I have plenty of lady friends, once again they are only friends. So one can love friendships all they want, but friendships is what they should continue to be. Relationships involve opposite sex.

Yes, you can have friends of the same and opposite sex - it doesn't make you attracted to them. But I disagree that relationships must be heterosexual.
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

1) Homosexuality is believed to increase reproduction rates by encouraging healthy emotional relationships between the members of populations.
      2) Why wouldn't evolution result in homosexuals? It's something obvious in most vertebrates.

~Maggot

I'm bi.

And right, it would be very hard to mistake friendship with "love". I have dude friends and chick friends, so I can vouch for this.

Besides, gay people can pick up male prostitutes and have sex that way, and there is no way that they are friends because they never even met before.
      and then

The post was edited 1 time, last by recondinent ().

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

~Maggot

1) Completely False. Get out of dream world. If everyone was gay, then humans would be dead. DEAD. Out. Non-existent. Healthy relationships have nothing to do with continuation of a species. Period.
      2) Because homosexuality results in no reproduction. Natural selection rules that out. Ones who are unable to reproduce become extinct, fact. No more of this obvious bullshit.
      3) Yes, males have relationships with females. Females have relationships with males. Males can have friendships with male and females. Females can have relationships with females and males. Consider it like a Venn diagram. Females on the left, males on the right, and relationships in the middle. Realise how it takes one of each for a relationship? Yea, it is like that for a reason.
      4) I'm not uneducated. I've been to over 25 countries across 5 continents, lived in 3 continents, speak over 3 languages, and have seen many cultures, ideas, and realities. I take in what I learn from every place I go, every person I meet, every idea that comes to me. I'm quite educated. Plus, it is not like we have ever talked before. I am very accepting of people because I have to be. My last school, I was the only American. Similar to me, there were over 100 countries present in our school and we all had to create friendships, and that we definitely did. Want to know something else? There were no gays at our only international student school.

ComplicatedMind wrote:

1) Completely False. Get out of dream world. If everyone was gay, then humans would be dead. DEAD. Out. Non-existent. Healthy relationships have nothing to do with continuation of a species. Period.
      2) Because homosexuality results in no reproduction. Natural selection rules that out. Ones who are unable to reproduce become extinct, fact. No more of this obvious bullshit.
      3) Yes, males have relationships with females. Females have relationships with males. Males can have friendships with male and females. Females can have relationships with females and males. Consider it like a Venn diagram. Females on the left, males on the right, and relationships in the middle. Realise how it takes one of each for a relationship? Yea, it is like that for a reason.
      4) I'm not uneducated. I've been to over 25 countries across 5 continents, lived in 3 continents, speak over 3 languages, and have seen many cultures, ideas, and realities. I take in what I learn from every place I go, every person I meet, every idea that comes to me. I'm quite educated. Plus, it is not like we have ever talked before. I am very accepting of people because I have to be. My last school, I was the only American. Similar to me, there were over 100 countries present in our school and we all had to create friendships, and that we definitely did. Want to know something else? There were no gays at our only international student school.

Not like I'm in any state to have an actual conversation anyway. OH THANK GOD. *flirts wiv* ;D

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

S3CR3T wrote:

You know that lesbian women have children too, right? And gay men can donate sperm to help fertilize other women.

Lesbian women cannot have children. That sperm comes from a male. Fact.

S3CR3T wrote:

Not sure what you mean with the sentence in bold...

Homosexuals cannot seem to tell the different between relationship and friendship, which results in their cloud imagination an opportunity to be in a 'relationship' with another member of their of sexuality. I don't think anything else needs to be explained.

S3CR3T wrote:

Yes, you can have friends of the same and opposite sex - it doesn't make you attracted to them. But I disagree that relationships must be heterosexual.

Okay, I accept your opinion.

I want to applaud you for having so much experience in the world (going along with weather this BS is even true), and yet being a complete idiot.

Here are your counterpoints.

1- No. Why do you thing gay people fought for rights to adopt for such a long time? It's human nature to want a family by any means. If for some strange reason, everybody in the world became homosexual, the men would still have sperm, and the females will still have eggs, so of course there would be reproduction. It's called a surrogate. You know, sperm banks and whatnot.
      2- Your an idiot, because you either just said that gays are a species of their own, or by claiming that straight people will not die.
      3- Venn Diagrams? Are you fucking shitting me?? if anything, the point of intersection is what Males and females have in common.
      and then

The post was edited 1 time, last by recondinent ().

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Lesbian women cannot have children. That sperm comes from a male. Fact.

Yes - the sperm comes from a man. But it is implanted into their ovaries and they don't need vaginal intercourse to bear a child. Indirect reproduction.

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Homosexuals cannot seem to tell the different between relationship and friendship, which results in their cloud imagination an opportunity to be in a 'relationship' with another member of their of sexuality. I don't think anything else needs to be explained.

I'm bi and I have friends, I certainly know how to tell apart 'friendship' from a 'relationship'. And I know plenty of homosexuals who are single so they don't seem to be really confused...
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Um, wow.

1. Humans are hardly in danger of extinction. Plus, lots of straight couples don't have kids.
      2. Lesbains can have children. Liking girls doesn't take away the ability. Someone already mentioned SPERM BANK. Plus they could have sex with a guy. Not that they'd want to, but it doesn't become impossible because they like other girls.
      3. And that seems like a huge generalization that gay people can't tell the difference between a friendship and a romantic relationship. Pretty sure that's not true, for the most part, PLUS, are there not straight people who do the same?
      :o

First of all it's not gross. What's so gross about two women being together? It's becoming part of the world today.
      Secondly, it's just as possible for someone to be attracted to the same gender as it is the opposite. If everyone was straight the world wouldbe boring. And to be honest, it's two sided, the thought of a penis going into a vagina would hardly excite me. And considering gays act sex out in a similar way, except they part have the same genetalia, what is the major difference in straight sex, to gay sex? Honestly, i can't see how two members with the same genitals having a relationship, is any more gross to a male /female relationship. People are making out gays are gross, when actually they are only doing the exact same thing as straights. As for being born straight, no one would know the answer, but what i do know is i've been into women from young, which is practically enough.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Fashion ().