I think I have an STD...

• Re: I think I have an STD...

CallmeGod` wrote:

Ya, i am sexually active and I'm a wrestler so it could be genital herpes or wreslters herpes or both...

I started noticing sores on my arms and neck a couple weeks ago and a few have healed, but now I noticed a few small sores on my shaft. I was masturbating a lot this week tho, like 1 to 2 times a day and have been using extra soap for the past few months because of the risks of infections from wrestling. The thing is, they are open sores oozing a tiny bit of clear puss. Its not chafing or anything. It could be extreme irritation though. Im really confused right now.

the extra soap is irritating the sores from spanking your monkey all the time. put it in a cantaloupe and chill out.

anyway, herpes is NOT permanent:

it will die a few weeks after you.:rolleyes:
      [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions. ~Woody Allen[/FONT]:kiss:

come_again? wrote:

the extra soap is irritating the sores from spanking your monkey all the time. put it in a cantaloupe and chill out.

anyway, herpes is NOT permanent:

it will die a few weeks after you.:rolleyes:

some forms of herpes are permanent, the std's one time i had some nasty thing on my lip and i went to the doctor and he said i had herpes (me not knowing its sometimes a std) or something and i went to school and told some friends of mine and they were like eww u got herpes!! and then i found out what it was and i was like "oh how could i get herpes if im not sexually active" but then it was nothing and went away later lol

CallmeGod` wrote:

Ya, i am sexually active and I'm a wrestler so it could be genital herpes or wreslters herpes or both...

I started noticing sores on my arms and neck a couple weeks ago and a few have healed, but now I noticed a few small sores on my shaft. I was masturbating a lot this week tho, like 1 to 2 times a day and have been using extra soap for the past few months because of the risks of infections from wrestling. The thing is, they are open sores oozing a tiny bit of clear puss. Its not chafing or anything. It could be extreme irritation though. Im really confused right now.

but anyway back to the subject.
      yah it could be wrestlers herpes since there is stuff on your arms and neck or it can just be nothing, give it a week and then go see a doctor, dont worry about telling your parents you can just say you have some weird rash that u wanna get checked cause you think it might be the wrestlers one or somthing and the doctor wont tell your parents that ur sexually active if u tell him/her.
      FML...i have negative money like in my bank account

Holy S*** man that F***ing sucks. Well im no doctorbut have u been useing a... enlargeing creem, condum, changes in shampoo, soap, or any new chemicals. ALL are known to have afffect on privte areas. O ya if u also got hit hard in the d*** or your cup came in and hurt u or somen(i dont wrestle...PANIT[pain]BALL ALL THE WAY) so you tell me. AND any radical changes in diet can and probably will cause that. Im happy to say but if u do your reserch you probably dont have Herpies. And your right herpies can be stoped but its a 4.7 million dollar procedure or delayed for 1 million. Anyways if u find any of these symptons tell me. And if not... tell your parents. I know it sounds stupid but your gonna live on avrage to age 35, i think, if u have SUPPER immune system. Atleast then you can make shure. But if not use a condum next time(if your not elergict to laytex).

help me wrote:

Holy S*** man that F***ing sucks. Well im no doctorbut have u been useing a... enlargeing creem, condum, changes in shampoo, soap, or any new chemicals. ALL are known to have afffect on privte areas. O ya if u also got hit hard in the d*** or your cup came in and hurt u or somen(i dont wrestle...PANIT[pain]BALL ALL THE WAY) so you tell me. AND any radical changes in diet can and probably will cause that. Im happy to say but if u do your reserch you probably dont have Herpies. And your right herpies can be stoped but its a 4.7 million dollar procedure or delayed for 1 million. Anyways if u find any of these symptons tell me. And if not... tell your parents. I know it sounds stupid but your gonna live on avrage to age 35, i think, if u have SUPPER immune system. Atleast then you can make shure. But if not use a condum next time(if your not elergict to laytex).

Lol...I think you confused herpes with aids. You live just as long as you were before with herpes.

help me wrote:

two things:

you are a dumbass.... actually say things that are true... the only true thing in there really was the first sentence about shampoo and soap and that stuff

-and-

learn to spell...

uh, herpes is uncurable. to be sure its herpes, though, if you think you have it you probably do, go to a planned parenthood if youre in the states, other than that i dont know. You could always just make up an excuse to go to the doctor then tell the real reason? Sorry dude, that really really sucks.
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Symptom of the Universe wrote:

uh, herpes is uncurable. to be sure its herpes, though, if you think you have it you probably do, go to a planned parenthood if youre in the states, other than that i dont know. You could always just make up an excuse to go to the doctor then tell the real reason? Sorry dude, that really really sucks.

Will planned parenthood test me for free? Im planning to go with a friend...you know, for emotional backup. Also, they treat teens without requiring parents?

CallmeGod` wrote:

Will planned parenthood test me for free? Im planning to go with a friend...you know, for emotional backup. Also, they treat teens without requiring parents?

They treat you at a cost depending on your personal income. If you don't have a job, it's free. Your parents don't need to know. There are laws.

edit: If you do have a job, it's still almost free, nothing expensive.

My auntie had it once.. Cause i heard her talking on the phone =D. I think it goes away in a couple of weeks i think or its permanent. And no you cant die with it whoever said you can =/
      [CENTER]The Taste Of Your Death Replaced,[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]The Smell Of Your Breath[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]A Lovely Evening Draped In Regret[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Forever Gone[/CENTER]