abortion how could u

• Re: abortion how could u

anniek wrote:

theres still adoption

Right, right. Adoption.

Now not only will the child never know it's real parents, it has to spend its life going from foster home to foster home.

Do you even think about what you say?
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

anniek wrote:

i gave birth to a six pound 7ounce healthy baby girl at 15, noone is helping my husband and i raise her i understand there are two sides of this
      Shame you didn't abort the little fucker. Or at least give her away.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

Indeed.

Now, we'll have even more of these dumb asses running around. =
      Yeah, really. A fifteen year old raising a kid she was dumb enough to get pregnant with at such an ungodly young age? YEAH, THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME IDEA. Then that kid's gonna end up with my kids. DO NOT WANT.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

I highly doubt she was pregnant if she knows so little about pregnancy that she can't even understand that NOBODY ABORTS THEIR BABY THAT LATE INTO A PREGNANCY.
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]

i did it wasnt my poem i said it was copied and pasted i gave the credits for one and yes i have a 16 month old daughter i thought it was a great poem and it says alot...just wanted to change a few views soooo ya...

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

S3CR3T wrote:

Another reason this is retarded.

IT'S 7 MONTHS OLD.

Who the fuck aborts at 7 months?

people can and will do it ....using a saline injection or a pill to make u go into labor with a dead baby its not common but does happen

my sister found out she was pregnant when she was 13 and, of course, aborted. She was sad about what she had
      done but knew it was for the best. what 13 year old girl can bring up a baby on her own, with no father figure and
      no family support, no money and little knowledge? what type of life would that be for the baby? everyone makes
      mistakes and as long as you learn from them, they can be forgiven surely?

also, that story is a load of crap, a ball of cells is really not that intelligent lmao!

finally, good point made about rape. no woman should have to live with this and it was not her decision anyway

:D
      [SIZE="2"][CENTER][FONT="Arial Narrow"]@craneyy
      [COLOR="Red"]♥[/COLOR]animals, rap music, nights out[COLOR="Red"]♥[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

Right, right. Adoption.

Now not only will the child never know it's real parents, it has to spend its life going from foster home to foster home.

Do you even think about what you say?

theres a thing called open adoption when you can still be a part of a childs life... and thats not true either a child doesnt have to have a horrible life i know many adopted kids that know their brith parent and still have contact with the and are very very happy with their lives

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

Indeed.

Now, we'll have even more of these dumb asses running around. =

nope shes really smart, actually reading and talking she is great how dare you all she is the light of my life!!!! we can afford everything on our own and you grow up, believe me she is wonderful those little eyes make everyday better and her daddy loves us as well i dont believe what i did was wrong and I AM STRICTLY PROLIFE thats my choice what you do is your choice but i was just hoping that this just may change someones views for the better im 18 now and i know not everything will change but there might just be one girl that this touches thats all i wanted not everyone to bash ME ok, get it?got it? good

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Oats&squats wrote:

Also your sister probably didn't want to get fat either.

ya you might get big but its for a good reason that want very nice

anniek wrote:

nope shes really smart, actually reading and talking she is great how dare you all she is the light of my life!!!! we can afford everything on our own and you grow up, believe me she is wonderful those little eyes make everyday better and her daddy loves us as well i dont believe what i did was wrong and I AM STRICTLY PROLIFE thats my choice what you do is your choice but i was just hoping that this just may change someones views for the better im 18 now and i know not everything will change but there might just be one girl that this touches thats all i wanted not everyone to bash ME ok, get it?got it? good

Ok, thats great. For you. YOU can afford everything on your own. YOUR baby has a father. Also, you're 18.

Think about the 14 year old girl that gets raped and becomes pregnant;

- NO FATHER
      - Probably can't afford much
      - Not mature enough to be a mother

Seriously, think before you begin spewing your ideas to us. For the most part, I'm pro life aswell. But I recognize that there's going to be situations where an abortion is the only option.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~+ Bear +~ ().

anniek wrote:

i understand that there are few reasons for an abortion im talking about a girl who would rather pay for an abortion than get on birth control or a girl who does it just because she feels digusted about it

So whats wrong with that? Its her body and her choice, not yours. Unfortunately for you, you don't own the bodies of all women in America.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

Ug, I hate to throw myself into this discussion, it's such a hot issue. But I just feel that I need to say that if my mom wouldn't have had an abortion when she was raped at 14, she never would have met my dad and had me and my sister, and she's much happier having kids that she actually wanted and from someone she actually loves. It still hurts her to think about it, but she knows it was the right choice. So like a few people here have said, it's nobody's choice but the woman's and no one should be able to take that choice away or force a decision.

*sigh* ok, happyface is back on now! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt9148: Shit, didn't realise this thread was old, hope I'm not bumping too bad :oops: ().

LOL. I'm selfish and not ashamed to admit it. I don't want kids, and I don't need to go through childbirth if it's a waste of time. Abortion all the way. For me, anyway.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

anniek wrote:

i understand that there are few reasons for an abortion im talking about a girl who would rather pay for an abortion than get on birth control or a girl who does it just because she feels digusted about it

Birth control doesn't always work.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

This poem was kinda creepy. But anyway, I believe abortion should be a personal choice and not anyone else's (including the government). It should be left up to the mother only but if she's nice, she'd include the father in the decision too. I believe abortion is ok until the fetus reaches a certain level of physical maturity. If the baby can survive outside of its mother, it's alive and I'd consider it murder. But if the fetus couldn't survive outside of it's mother I consider it a parasite and not really living.