abortion how could u

• abortion how could u

i copied and pasted this poem so it will maybe help you all to rethink, it brought me to tears within the first few lines being that i am a mom and pitty those souls who decide to get an abortion...

Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
      Month Two
      Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here. Month Three
      You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me
      Month Four
      Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
      Month Five
      You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
      Month Six
      I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me! Month Seven Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus’ arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . . One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. If you're against abortion, re-post this

Created by musickidxx

The post was edited 1 time, last by anniek: misspelled few things ().

• Re: abortion how could u

anniek wrote:

its still a baby...that will never get to live a lfe because of a selfish act

Right. Selfish act.

It's really selfish for a teenage girl who got raped to abort a baby that she cant give a good life to.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

Right. Selfish act.

It's really selfish for a teenage girl who got raped to abort a baby that she cant give a good life to.
      If your father or brother raped you, would you want to have thier baby?

And then every time you look at that babies face all you see is your father or brother?

True its selfish but sometime its for the better
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]Skins[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Everyone Tries to be Different. Thats why all of us are the same. [/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ameera-creme ().

anniek wrote:

i copied and pasted this poem so it will maybe help you all to rethink, it brought me to tears within the first few lines being that i am a mom and pitty those souls who decide to get an abortion...

Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
      Month Two
      Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here. Month Three
      You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me
      Month Four
      Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
      Month Five
      You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
      Month Six
      I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me! Month Seven Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus’ arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . . One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. If you're against abortion, re-post this

Created by musickidxx

:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

But seriously, a fetus has no brain, which means (guess what?)... no emotions. As in there is no "I am a baby mommy" and "please don't abort me mommy". No brain also means no mental existence and no self awareness. So guess what?

A fetus doesn't even know that it exists

Dumbass.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

ameera-creme wrote:

If your father or brother raped yo, would you want to have tier baby?

And then every time you look at that babies face all you see is your father or brother?

True its selfish but sometime its for the better

what the FUCK are you talking about.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

Right. Selfish act.

theres still adoption

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

hearttbeats wrote:

It's selfish to keep a child, when you don't have the mends to take care of it. :x I don't think people think about what happens when you bring the child into the world.

i gave birth to a six pound 7ounce healthy baby girl at 15, noone is helping my husband and i raise her i understand there are two sides of this