Microsoft, for the love of God!

• Microsoft, for the love of God!

I contacted you about this before, like two weeks ago, and you didn't even reply, that's low, even for you. Now then, I'm going to repeat myself for those of you who do not listen (i.e. Bill Gates and his employees). I am a citizen of the State of Missouri, and in the State of Missouri you are officially and legally an adult at the age of 17. You are also given all the privileges and responsibilities of being an adult (with the ONLY exception being that you can't vote in the presidential election). Now then, as I stated in my e-mail to you two weeks ago, it won't let me update my account to an adult account. As you can clearly see in Chapter 211 of the Missouri Revised Statutes (which was revised on August 28, 2009), I am a an adult. You can view Chapter 211 of the Missouri Revised Statues here: CHAPTER 211
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Microsoft, for the love of God!

Ezri wrote:

I contacted you about this before, like two weeks ago, and you didn't even reply, that's low, even for you. Now then, I'm going to repeat myself for those of you who do not listen (i.e. Bill Gates and his employees). I am a citizen of the State of Missouri, and in the State of Missouri you are officially and legally an adult at the age of 17. You are also given all the privileges and responsibilities of being an adult (with the ONLY exception being that you can't vote in the presidential election). Now then, as I stated in my e-mail to you two weeks ago, it won't let me update my account to an adult account. As you can clearly see in Chapter 211 of the Missouri Revised Statutes (which was revised on August 28, 2009), I am a an adult. You can view Chapter 211 of the Missouri Revised Statues here: CHAPTER 211

Bill Gates isn't head honcho of MS anymoar. Steve Ballmer is in charge. And I'm sure he gives a fuck about a 17 year old's interpretation of their local state laws. :rolleyes:

DamnImGood wrote:

Just hazarding a guess... he posted this on five other forums, like he does for every single one of his threads?

And then never comes fucking back to them?

sort of, he responds to one or two of the threads. A majority of the boards he's banned from though.

Some if the stuff this guy posts though is forum specific however and when it gets specific, it gets SCARY. I feel bad for this Tabitha girl he's obsessed with.

and Bektas, shush and grow your wannafro.

Bektas wrote:

So what If he posts on other forums? Are you telling me you guys dont post on other forums besides this one? So what If he is date specific on all of his posts? seriously so what? It saddens me that you would do detective work on a member just to find out where and what he posts...

lol talk about stalkers, maybe this guy is obsessed with this dude?
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009