Chunky tummy and a skinny body...what do I do?

• Chunky tummy and a skinny body...what do I do?

Ok so i'm very skinny. I'm not anerexic looking or anything but i'm pretty skinny. 111 lbs and 5'5....I think half the weight is in my gut though! How the heck do ppl get super hard tight abs? I've tried sit ups but i have really bad back problems due to scholiosis...I also have problems with sticking to a work out. I get soooo bored soooo fast. Any fun ideas?
      :hitit: ... butterfli
    • Re: Chunky tummy and a skinny body...what do I do?

It seems that most of your fat goes to your stomach. The only way to get rid of that fat is to lost as much fat as you can by exercising while toning your muscles. So basically, you have to lose fat while gaining lean muscle!

Doing that will enable your body to look nice and evenly toned. Try working with 3 lb dumbells, pushups, pullups, swimming, and running.

Personally I'd go for swimming most of the time. It really helps your body's muscles!

EDIT: Make sure you're not just bloated. lol
    • Re: Chunky tummy and a skinny body...what do I do?

Well the best way to raise your metabolism (so your body will start converting food faster) is to lift weights. Low weight, high reps is good. In order to lose the weight you already have, you would have to run or bike or something. Swimming is also really fun like Araym suggested.

Note: High weight, low reps is the best way to "get ripped". But from what it sounds like, you don't want to build a lot of muscle.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]They see me trollin'...they hatin'... Moderatin'...Tryna catch me writin dirty.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]