my whole family just died in a car crash :(

• Re: my whole family just died in a car crash :(

...watch, Tomorrow they actually will die in a car accident, and then you will feel just terrible.

And then you will eventually develop a depression, and one day, when your in your 4th period english class at school, your teacher will give you an assignment to right about something dramatic that happened in your life. When you start writing the paper when you get home from school, you get flashbacks to when you first heard the news about your parents, and then decide to go on TH and write about all the events that occured, resulting you to again re-live through the events and going deeper into depression. You start drinking alcohol to try to get your mind off things but it only worsens. You drink everything that's around, and your disorientated, but still want more because you feel so much sorrow. Upon leaving your house to retrieve more booze, you see two homeless men fighting over a piece of bread, but you think that they have booze because your a stereotypist. You go up to them asking for booze, but your slurring really badly because your already fucked up, and you end up saying something that sounds racist. The two homeless men then reveal themselves to be zombies and devour your flesh.

Think about that next time you write something stupid.
      and then

recondinent wrote:

...watch, Tomorrow they actually will die in a car accident, and then you will feel just terrible.

And then you will eventually develop a depression, and one day, when your in your 4th period english class at school, your teacher will give you an assignment to right about something dramatic that happened in your life. When you start writing the paper when you get home from school, you get flashbacks to when you first heard the news about your parents, and then decide to go on TH and write about all the events that occured, resulting you to again re-live through the events and going deeper into depression. You start drinking alcohol to try to get your mind off things but it only worsens. You drink everything that's around, and your disorientated, but still want more because you feel so much sorrow. Upon leaving your house to retrieve more booze, you see two homeless men fighting over a piece of bread, but you think that they have booze because your a stereotypist. You go up to them asking for booze, but your slurring really badly because your already fucked up, and you end up saying something that sounds racist. The two homeless men then reveal themselves to be zombies and devour your flesh.

epic ending

recondinent wrote:

Wowzors.

No, he won't, because him posting that will have had nothing to do with the event. Assuming he is at all rational. Would be a complete coincidence.

I think he would feel bad anyway, considering his whole family died in a car accident, but I doubt it would be applified.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]

recondinent wrote:

yes i would feel terrible for making a thread on teenhut of something i didn't know would happen. and the rest is tl;dr

recondinent wrote:

Why do you continue to post?

Also, Kris, if your family dies in a car accident you can come live with me and we can gay fuck and stuff.