Unable to enjoy games anymore.

• Unable to enjoy games anymore.

[Seems like my previous thread was lost during the time when TH was down]

Background: I'm 17. I've been playing videogames for at least 6.5 years. Although they took much of my time, I've never been addicted to them. I'm PC-only gamer; haven't played any MMOs.

Situation: This happened in about 1-2 weeks during the November. As I remember, I was very busy then, had about 3 sleepless nights a week, ingested about 550mg caffeine per 24h. I wouldn't say it was something extreme, just a stressful time. Obviously, then I didn't have time to devote to games or other hobby.

So, when I finally had some free time, I sit down to try to play a game when I realized I can't enjoy any of my previously favourite games. All of them. Not only this - I started to feel disgust for them. I actually feel worse when playing a game, which is a great contrast to my previous experiences.

Maybe It's my subconsciousness that tells me I shouldn't waste my time. Maybe I'm too old for games. Maybe It's just a phase - I don't know. If you've had a similar experience, share.

As for me, I would be quite happy if the things stayed this way (more free time in exchange for fun). I'm just wondering why this happened so fast.