im willing to spend up to 300 dorrar today...

• Re: im willing to spend up to 300 dorrar today...

wow, it's really not that bad i don't think. Here, there's an entrance fee, which is reduced if you have obtained a grant and/or is you have a medical card, (card awarded to you by the government free of charge that covers all medical needs so you don't have to pay, mainly awarded to the not-so-well-off. However in my case i have it because of the single parent family and because my brother is disabled), anyway, you don't really have to buy books, you might be told about certain books but you don't need to buy them cos alot of material is handed out in lectures. And that's ir really, so this year i'll pay about 300euro of an entrance fee, and another hundre and fifty on a small few books for english literature, and that's that. Plus there's always a library that you can borrow books from rather than buying them. Leaves you with more money to have a life!
      [SIZE=4]"That's like a slice of lemon, or a vanilla flavoured orange!" - The moon according to a very drunken [/SIZE][SIZE=4]me[/SIZE][SIZE=4] :lol:[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

financial aid full stop for me, got 6,000euro of a grant, a 2000euro access grant because i live so far away from the college, and i'm awaiting to hear about the scholarship i applied for cos i got the highest marks possible in my exams last year. yay for the government wastin their money on me :D
      [SIZE=4]"That's like a slice of lemon, or a vanilla flavoured orange!" - The moon according to a very drunken [/SIZE][SIZE=4]me[/SIZE][SIZE=4] :lol:[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

lol yup, veeery nice lol, although i have to pay about 4 grand for my rent for the academic year, but that includes bills so it's not too bad!
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

buy used?

get a student loan maybe?
      [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Navy"]Just Phuck it![COLOR="White"] ....[/COLOR][SIZE="4"]✔[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]<---------------------------------- Give +rep where it's due[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

yeah used books are best, although some smell kinda funny!

As for loans, i really wouldnt go there unless there's absolutely no other option. I hate loans, I hate owing money to people, at the moment i owe my sister 50euro for some clothes i asked her to get me, and it's drivin me nuts that the silly atm isnt working so i can't get my money out to give it back to her
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]