Funny Sex Position Names

• Re: Funny sex Position names

DagoFlip wrote:

The Flaming Cheeto : The sexual prank in which the guy covers the outside of his condom with hot sauce before any penatration

Dirty Danza : A new sexual prank that has been invented combining the Tony Danza and the Dirty Sanchez. While your having sex with your favourite bitch doing it doggy style you ask her "Who is the boss?" Before she can answer you take out your penis and insert it forcefully into her anus right before you cum. Now punch her in the back of the head and yell "Tony Danza" to make her anus tighten from the shock. After climaxing take your penis and rub it on her upper lip to smear shit on it.

Shitler : When a man, after anal sex, puts his finger inside a girl's ass and takes alot of shit on his finger and wipes the crap above the his partner's lip, which resembles a hitler-like moustache.

:eek: ...thats cruel!!!!!!!!!! omfg especiallly the hot sauce one that would hurt like hell...
      THEY SAY NOWteenagers scare the living shit out of me they could care less as long as someone will bleed,so darken your clothes or strike a violent pose,
      MAYBE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE BUT NOT ME :p
    • Re: Funny Sex Position Names

the Canadian friend: she is standing facing up the window, you are standing behind her, and doing it.
      then you pull out, and a friend take over your place, and you are going out on the other side of the window and waiving to her.

Simba: you are doing it missionary and when you are about to cum, you will pull out, cum at her chest, put 2 fingers ind the seamen, and sweeping it over her forehead with your 2 fingers, while saying "simba"

sorry for my bad english, im danish ;)