help now plz

• Re: help now plz

whats this got to do with sex??

anyway if you dont feel comfortable just dont say it
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

If my internet lingo skills serve me right, doesn't that stand for 'I love you' or something like that?

It's difficult communicating over the internet, things can be taken out of context fairly easily. I suggest maybe just asking her not to post it so much. You're going to have to be honest for her to understand that you want her to stop. Do you only know her online, or do you know her in real life?

Just don't say it back. you dont need to.
      And if you don't want to have her keep saying it, just tell her. make it a joke to not hurt her feelings. like maybe "how many times u gonna say that lol"
      really up to you since you know her better. Good luck
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

supersonic92 wrote:

If my internet lingo skills serve me right, doesn't that stand for 'I love you' or something like that?

It's difficult communicating over the internet, things can be taken out of context fairly easily. I suggest maybe just asking her not to post it so much. You're going to have to be honest for her to understand that you want her to stop. Do you only know her online, or do you know her in real life?

real life and i got that figured out thanks
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is a pie... just matters what flavor you make it :P

say it back goddam there's no implication. Ily doesn't mean SHIT! It's like a smiley face without the possible connotations of a smiley face. Ily2 is all you really can say. Unless she then says k good you love me now we're bf gf and that's when ur like omg lol? umm idk brb gtg cya. :D
      The worse of a reputation I receive the more I know I'm helping. :love1: