why guys want to take a girl's virginity?

• Re: why guys want to take a girl's virginity?

Jems wrote:

but lots of girls don't get pleasure by vaginal intercourse only.
      Anyway, as you said, you never had sex

*headdesk*
      *points at title of thread*
      I'm talking about taking virginity, not sexual pleasure. I have not been vaginally penetrated by a penis. I have had sex. Also, you don't have a hymen.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

I honestly have no care for things like this. I'm just waiting for the right person to come along. I don't care if they're a virgin or not. I mean it's perfect if they are, so am I (and plan to stay that way 'til the right one comes for me), but if they're not I won't start thinking, "Man I really wish I could have sex with a virgin."

Personally i think guys like the idea of taking her innocence.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

isitso wrote:

*headdesk*
      *points at title of thread*
      I'm talking about taking virginity, not sexual pleasure. I have not been vaginally penetrated by a penis. I have had sex. Also, you don't have a hymen.

:confused:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

cassie--valentine wrote:

Personally i think guys like the idea of taking her innocence.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

:confused:

I think isitso has been reading a book called "How to troll the internet in 10 days".
      So far she's doing pretty darn good.
      [CENTER] [SIZE=1]If that's what you are into.
      [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Slyguy7 wrote:

What the jesus fuck?

Sex means different things to different people. Sex is not just sticking penis in vagina. Oral sex is sex. Mutual masturbation can be sex too. Penetration with dildo (when someone else is penetrating you) can be sex.
      So stop molesting other people that only vaginal penetration with penis is sex.
      There is no real and unreal sex, god...

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Albatross seven wrote:

I was playing along. :T

Sorry my mistake :blush:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Albatross seven wrote:

We can't choose the size and shape of our penis.

:T

Yes but you can choose what to do or not do with it (and other parts of your body of course, sex is not just about penis).

Quoted straight from the dictionary: Sex is "Sexual intercourse."
      What is that? Exact definition of that:
      –noun. genital contact, esp. the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm

Now that we'll stop making incorrect points in which we put our immature logic before raw facts, we like it because,
      1. It feels tighter.
      2. Its hot to teach her.
      3. We got it first.

Hope this clears things up.

~ Cody ~
      [CENTER]www.myspace.com/428104810
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER];)
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by CRM ().

CRM wrote:

–noun. genital contact, esp. the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm

Now that we'll stop making incorrect points in which we put our immature logic before raw facts, we like it because,
      1. It feels tighter.
      2. Its hot to teach her.
      3. We got it first.

Hope this clears things up.

~ Cody ~

lol great job for solving their dispute, and also getting back on the original topic.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

isitso wrote:

Having not been vaginally penetrated myself (nor plan to at any time) I would be able to tell if they were bad or not. Here is what I would look for:
      -if they got tired after 2 minutes
      -if they ejaculated 1 minute in
      -if they cried
      -if it feels like shit

Women know what pleases their vaginas and what doesn't. We aren't that naive.

If this happens. Stop immediately and send them to me. They're gay. lol

CRM wrote:

1. It feels tighter.
      2. Its hot to teach her.
      3. We got it first.

So, without orgasm it's not sex? :rofl:
      1.It feels tighther because she is scared and unrelaxed. She doesn't have to be virgin to be scared and unrelaxed.
      2.Teach her what? Because sex is for you obviouselly sticking penis in vagina she doesn't have to learn anything.
      3.Got first? Wow, really imperialistic way of thinking, bravo!!

And if one source tells one thing it doesn't mean it's true.

So, Mariam Webster definiton is:

- heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : coitus or intercourse (as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis

The post was edited 1 time, last by ivaiva ().

ivaiva wrote:

1.It feels tighther because she is scared and unrelaxed. She doesn't have to be virgin to be scared and unrelaxed.
      2.Teach her what? Because sex is for you obviouselly sticking penis in vagina she doesn't have to learn anything.
      3.Got first? Wow, really imperialistic way of thinking, bravo!!

Can I just say, that the question here is, why do guys want to take a girl's virginity? Their reasons do not really have to be contradicted. Yes, you are very right on these things, but the questions was just to see from a guy's point of view on why some would want to take a girl's virginity.

If their reasons are because they got it first, or because it's tighter, (and as you said, it is tighter even though the reason may not be just because the girl is a virgin) or because they like the idea of possibly having to teach them, that is their own opinion, and I don't really see any need to try and prove their opinions wrong.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

i know a lot of guys would rather be with girls that have "experience" but then others like to 'teach' the girl what to do, how they like it etc.
      personally i can't say i'd want to be with a virgin over someone that isn't...

Albatross seven wrote:

I think isitso has been reading a book called "How to troll the internet in 10 days".
      So far she's doing pretty darn good.

i totally agree!
      she's very good at it!!
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Exactly, it is opinions. lets just keep this thread on topic before it gets closed.

On the correct topic: All i did was set my opinions, so who are you to argue?
      State your own, and leave. I did not come here to argue, just with hopes of shutting those who are off-topic up, and answering the question at hand.
      [CENTER]www.myspace.com/428104810
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER];)
      [/CENTER]

Hasselhoff wrote:

Because they know she's clean and not stretched out, crusty and gross

So you want to make her like that?

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Gooeyswat wrote:

Can I just say, that the question here is, why do guys want to take a girl's virginity? Their reasons do not really have to be contradicted. Yes, you are very right on these things, but the questions was just to see from a guy's point of view on why some would want to take a girl's virginity.

Yes I know, I'm just trying to show how that is silly in my opinion.

Im sorry but this is obvious, I dont feel this way but its a.) the common illusion that virgins have tighter pussy's, therefore its better, and b.) its a show off element, oh well i took her virginity, and hers and hers, some guys (not me) see it as I will break her in, they like fucking a virgin hard, causing her pain, but them "amazing" sex.

Personally the whole thing is stupid, you shud want to have sex with that person because you love them but also you could look at it the other way, those who arent virgins are more experienced!! Its stupidity how men think a virgin = great sex.