;/

• I know I want him more than I've wanted anyone in a while. But I also know my pride will never let me admit it.
      We all know (or most of us do) how I feel about things, sexually, and yes, those problems do come into play here. Basically, I'm too proud to admit I want anyone else. Before you suggest that I just "get past it" you need to know that it's deep. Extremely. So no, I can't 'just get past it'. That WON'T happen.
      I know he'll slip away, and it will hurt, and I will I have to deal with it, but I don't want to. I will need to
      Eugh. Feelings like this are... strange to me. I don't like it. ;/
      /end rant
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]
    • I can't BE apathetic. If I threw it out the window and did anything, I'd hang myself afterwards, quite literally.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • I am not concerned about my pride. I'm saying I have a lot of it, and to let it go is to die.
      I didn't say I had problems sexually. I said most of us know what I'm like when it comes to things like that.
      I want it more than anything and yet I hope more than anything that I don't get him.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • You're just a barrel of contradictions aren't you?
      I say just stop being stupid about it [yes, you're being stupid]. You obviously do want to be with him, or there would be no conflict. So... you know... -Nudge-
      [RIGHT][SIZE=2]Be creative - formspring.me/DannyRar[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[LEFT][SIZE=2]People say I only see what I want to. So why do I see you?![/SIZE][/LEFT]
    • My emotions do contradict themselves but it's hardly stupid, although it may seem that way to you. The risks mean so much more to me in my state, then they would mean to most people.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • I doubt it. I'm not saying the situation is stupid, i'm saying how you're dealing with it is. It's common to be conflicted like this, but it's not right to not deal with it.

At the end of the day, you're taking a risk by not acting on it. I know the risk i'd prefer to take is one I wouldn't regret.

Just saying.

[LEFT][SIZE=2]People say I only see what I want to. So why do I see you?![/SIZE][/LEFT]
    • seanh wrote:

u didnt get it did u?..i see im speaking to a virgin :( that crushed my attempt for a sarcastic remark :(

Oh, I get it now. <_< Though I don't think that slipping would hurt as much as jabbing...

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Radioactive_Pig wrote:

I doubt it. I'm not saying the situation is stupid, i'm saying how you're dealing with it is. It's common to be conflicted like this, but it's not right to not deal with it.

At the end of the day, you're taking a risk by not acting on it. I know the risk i'd prefer to take is one I wouldn't regret.

Just saying.

Like I said, throwing away my pride on something like that, and having it most likely to end horribly would kill me. I said I had problems. So no, dealing with it this way is not stupid. Unless you think I'm better off dead.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • I'm not saying anything of the sort.
      But putting pride first is stupid. You'll miss out on a lot of good things in life, just because you're too afraid of how people may see you as a result.

It'd hurt if it went wrong, but that's life.

You can't run and hide from everything that has potential to hurt you, what do you have to gain from it?

• It's not the hurt. It's the intense hatred and guilt towards myself. Hurt is nothing. I would simply not be able to live with myself.
      It may be stupid for you, but I know that in my mind, it certainly is not. Because for me, it is -everything-.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • Batgirl wrote:

Oh, I get it now. <_< Though I don't think that slipping would hurt as much as jabbing...

lol :D

Batgirl wrote:

Like I said, throwing away my pride on something like that, and having it most likely to end horribly would kill me. I said I had problems. So no, dealing with it this way is not stupid. Unless you think I'm better off dead.

sometimes u gotta take risks and u just learn from them and this wont b the last guy u'll have strong feelings for either! screw pride! u got plenty of time to worry about pride! for now it's all fun & games!

GOOD LUCK DUDET! :kiss: *just taking advantage of the smilies*
      The Future Is Yellow, The Future Is SUZUKI!:wink:
    • Seanh, sorry bud but you just don't get it. Obviously no one took into account the stfu factor in my OP.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • There's simply no answer to you, is there?

All I can say is you need to have a different attitude towards this. I really don't think that you should be so worried about how you'd feel. You'd cope, i'm sure of it. It sounds like you're looking for reasons to do nothing, when there's no reason not to. 'Oh I couldn't live with myself', you could. You know you could.

Anyway. Good luck with whatever you do. No choice is the wrong choice.

• No. You obviously don't know me well. Because I couldn't and/or wouldn't. I'd honestly rather be dead than look down on myself.
      I agree that I probably should have a different attitude but that won't happen.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

seanh wrote:

huh stfu factor in ur OP ... im confuzed!

Rest yer brain
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • Batgirl wrote:

No. You obviously don't know me well. Because I couldn't and/or wouldn't. I'd honestly rather be dead than look down on myself.
      I agree that I probably should have a different attitude but that won't happen.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Rest yer brain

OP = Operator ...so i assume you're an OP here?
      stfu = shut the fuck up... where did that come from :/ or does it have some other unkown meaning :rolleyes:
      The Future Is Yellow, The Future Is SUZUKI!:wink: