Teenagers in future

• Re: Teenagers in future

I'm not sure what i will turn out in the future...its still a mystery to me....but yeah...one thing is for sure i will always follow my dreams...
      n lifestyle...i hope my will be luxurious....full of comforts and etc etc...
      feelings will be a mixture...like right now i always try to stay happy but it might be possible that when i have a job i will remain tensed
      emotions will be like when we were small what the fun we had in running...and when we were teenagers how crazily behaved...i think so ;)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Ask me anything formspring.me/Jasoncool

lifestyle: higher quality and more advanced education(that makes the student think and question instead of memorize drab poems), college will be even more necessary than it already is to get a good job. More technology, yet greater appreciation for 'going green'. More open-minded.
      feelings, emotions, problems: most likely the same, since it's the same hormones at play here. Possibly more tolerant of others because of the increased education.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

The post was edited 1 time, last by isitso ().

ok
      but I mean not us

for example imagine it's 2020 year now and discribe teenager :<

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

isitso wrote:

lifestyle: higher quality and more advanced education, college will be even more necessary than it already is to get a good job. More technology, yet greater appreciation for 'going green'.
      feelings, emotions, problems: most likely the same, since it's the same hormones at play here.

aham thanks
      [LEFT]You Can'T Resist
      Making me Feel
      Eternally Missed . . . (c) Muse
      [/LEFT]

yes, that's what I did. We are already showing beginning signs of what I stated, so I hypothesized that in the future we would be more so ingrained in what are fresher ideas now.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

I'm no expert at all on trends, extrapolation or anything like that that would give me a reasonable idea, but I ponder whether, with the way ever-advancing technology is being used to facilitate social interaction, that face-to-face contact will slowly start becoming less important for teenagers
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

In the next generation, teenagers will be the final merger of man an machine. Humanity will begin its transformation into a machine-run civilisation, as electronic communication will replace face-to-face contact and computers become the heart-beat of our modern society, it's innevitable that huamanity will progress into the next stage of development as an intelligent civilisation.

The revolution is coming!... Robots, too.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aannddyy ().

Theyd be alot more technological.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

i think that will really depend if you look in the past teenagers really weren't a term until now. I just read a book where it talks about the stero type of teenagers being lazy and how us as teenagers need to rebel these low standards set for us. Honestly if nothing changes i think the teenager years will span from not just preteen at 12 but into the mid 20's

Techno Viking wrote:

moar ultraviolence id say

<3

Basically, I feel A Clockwork Orange is a perfect example of what our society is coming to. We seem to be regressing more so than progressing, if you look at our sudden increase in sex and violence that resembles that of the times of our more barbaric stage. Look at the prosti"tots" we have now. We are certainly regressing.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]