Laws of Attraction

• Re: Laws of Attraction

It is very normal for guys to be curious about other guys or to even be attracted to other guys. Sometimes everything works out and the other guy has the same feelings, but if you are sure that he would not then you may ruin your friendship if you told him about your attraction to him...

hope that makes sense
      *once you click in to your bindings your whole world is put aside for the next couple of hours

These are mostly the exact words my friend said to me. Likes girls, but is attracted to his best friend. It is normal for this to happen, and it could be a phase. Other people I know have had this happen to them as well. It could possibly mean you are bi (not saying it does) because that is what my friend has discovered about himself. People who are bi usually do favor one gender over the other, my friend favors girls. I'm not saying that this means you are not strait, because it could just be something that may go away with time as you discover what you are really interested in.
      All and all, it's not strange. It happens, and it may go away, it may not. It's good you don't think it's strange.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Yeah, it really isn't abnormal. If you think of Sexuality as a spectrum, up until now you were shifted all the way to girls and right now you're just a little bit closer towards the middle, it is subject to change and it depends on your state of mind and the people you know, don't worry about it.

My celebrity crush is Ne-Yo but, I've never been attracted to a guy in real life.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]