Suicide

• Hello.

I am having recurring thoughts of suicide. It all started when I entered middle school and kept building off from there. I was always the kid who nobody accepted; I was just different. I didn't know how to interact with people, I didn't play sports, and when I did try to socialize, they would just make fun of me.

I am in high school now. I know you're probally going to say, "school will be over soon", but it's not just that. They've destroyed my life, my self-esteem, and everything about me. If you get a reputation in middle school, it will keep growing. There's no way to change it. Even the kids who are bullied themselves pick on me.

It's not physical bullying; it's mental. They go up to me and say, "Hey, what's up!" You know, just trying to be sarcastic and act like they're my friends. They say sarcastic things like, "Don't worry, I respect gay pride". First of all, I'm not gay. Everyone just thinks that.

I have no friends, I'm not going to get into a college because of my grades and I don't know what to do.

I can't laugh anymore, I can't even smile. They've abused me so much my sense of humor is gone. Any joke just relates to my pain. I can fake laughing or smiling for a picture, but I haven't really in months.

Help.
    • Stick it out, i was in the veeery same situation, the very second i left, i didn't get into college straight away because of my grades, but i done a plc course, which is a course that you can get into simply by passing your final year of highschool/secondary school. Doubt they're called plc courses where u live though. Anyway, the second i started on this course, i expected the same, but nobody knew me, and i completely came out of my shell and things have never been better, nobody there uttered a single bullying-type word to me, and it really boosted my confidence and i made friends with every single person doing the course. It was great. All you have to do is stick it out. I know it seems never ending and you feel like it's never ever going to change, but it will. Just wait. In the future half of those idiots will be living off government benifits and you'll be able to laugh at them. If ya need to talk pm me or send me an email or something, my addy's on my profile. Don't let them get to you.
      [SIZE=4]"That's like a slice of lemon, or a vanilla flavoured orange!" - The moon according to a very drunken [/SIZE][SIZE=4]me[/SIZE][SIZE=4] :lol:[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    • MeltedNettle wrote:

Hello.

I am having recurring thoughts of suicide. It all started when I entered middle school and kept building off from there. I was always the kid who nobody accepted; I was just different. I didn't know how to interact with people, I didn't play sports, and when I did try to socialize, they would just make fun of me.

I am in high school now. I know you're probally going to say, "school will be over soon", but it's not just that. They've destroyed my life, my self-esteem, and everything about me. If you get a reputation in middle school, it will keep growing. There's no way to change it. Even the kids who are bullied themselves pick on me.

It's not physical bullying; it's mental. They go up to me and say, "Hey, what's up!" You know, just trying to be sarcastic and act like they're my friends. They say sarcastic things like, "Don't worry, I respect gay pride". First of all, I'm not gay. Everyone just thinks that.

I have no friends, I'm not going to get into a college because of my grades and I don't know what to do.

I can't laugh anymore, I can't even smile. They've abused me so much my sense of humor is gone. Any joke just relates to my pain. I can fake laughing or smiling for a picture, but I haven't really in months.

Help.

Screw them!
      You should just have confidence in yourself, and not worry what everyone around you says. Easier said then done I realize that.

People can be horribly mean sometimes: note, that is why there is still not peace in the world. If people in the same class can't be kind to each other, how the hell is the whole world suppose to get along?

Anyways back to subject. I would say just go to school.. ignore what other people say. Get on here more often and post, we always make people feel good! I will definitely be your friend as well. PM me anytime you want, just don't commit suicide. Life isn't easy, and even though you are in much pain, things will look up. Just think of all of other people who care about you.
    • Re: Suicide

u dont need them or suicide it dosent help u what other people think dosent matter at all really there opinion dosent mean anything. it dosent define you or make you like that if anything it should be just annoying thats not a reason to kill yourself. if you do then you dont no what could have happend youll be floating in perpetual nothingness (cause you wont go te heaven cause its a sin to suicide) and you will just be thinkin about what you could have done solutions you were to blind to see if you look around theres something worth living for somebody or something worth being there to take care of or be there for and thats whats important think about it...
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am

I was also in a similar situation. I got that down because of school, and lonely, that i nearly commited suicide. I felt my life had to come to an end because of school. I was always bullied (people find it pathetic to be suicidal, but believe me it really does knock back your confidence and make you feel terrible). I will tell you now, when i began college it altered my life completely. It gave me a lot of confidence, i met some great friends, and the bullying etc was dealt with very quickly. Listen to people when they say your not going to be there for long. I know its very hard to have to sit going through it now, trust me i went through terrible days where i wouldnt even go. But i am sure you will feel a lot better when you come to reach college. Maybe they would actually put you on a college course if they realzed what was happening at school. Whenever i look back at myself at a school age, i see a completely different girl, quiet, laidback, easy targetted. But im totally not afraid of standing up for myself, or more often than not, Now. You probably wont think you will ever become better off, but i bet you, you will. It just takes time of havign teachers that pissed off coming to your home, then eventually they actually will do something about it if its really really affecting your education.
      You can talk to me anytime, i get lonely myself even now, and i know exactly how it feels to be at school in that position. Everyone just thinks you should ignore it, but its not easy.

Its easy to say to ignore/screw them, but when your going through it, you cant. I went through it, i tried my best to ignore it, BUT I COUDNT! some people find it that hard to cope with and just cant. I dont believe anyone should be expected to ignore bullying, or any type of name calling. We have feelings, this can be very hurtful.
      Sometimes things have to be ignored and i agree, but bullying DEFINITELY SHOULDNT be ignored. It should be dealt with.
      Its just a lot of peoples weaknesses, that they cannot handle being bullied.

Ok there are times where i wish i could have ignored things, because then your not paying too much attention to it.
      BUT maybe you guys could cope with it more and probably managed to ignore it quite easily. But some people just cant ignore things easily. Not everyone is so tolerant to bullying or being abused etc, what one person can ignore/handle may be different for another.

Diffrent High School. I was in the same situation but I started from scratch when I got to High School, but you already started right? All I did was get tons of a friends from the other school, and was friends with the nerds and some popular guys. I just ignored every one else that went to my old school. Just try to ignore them even though it still will hurt you a little, try as hard as you can. Try to get a bit more social and put yourself out there. Talk about things you like, maybe other people will like it to or be intrested. I seriously bet you could make some friends, even that your so down in the hole. Good Luck.

MeltedNettle wrote:

Hello.

Help.

our stories are similar except for one thing, i changed in high school and the way people treated me changed.

wut u need to do is transfer if possible or if not you need to change things yourself. death isn't the answer, well actual death isn't the answer but maby the death of this person they have turned you in.

when you walk into school walk in a new person, a changed person, and who knows you might get someone that isnt a jerk to talk to you. or go up to sumone yourself. fuck everyone and anyone that tries to start with you again.

have you tried telling them off? it sometimes works.

also if you work hard this year you might get into a college, dont give up
      Your tongueis a rudder, it steers the whole ship Sends your words past your lips and keeps them safe behind your teeth. But the wrong will strand you[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Parents are there for a reason. Btw, I added you to my buddy list, because I want to be your friend. Fuck all those ignorant peices of SHIT. That's all they are. SHIT. Thats pretty sad that kids get bullied themsleves picks on you. You would think they know how it feels. Might I suggest a little Karate classes? The type of anger you have really fuels your need to hit something :D. But anyway, you seem pretty interesting. DON'T kill yourself.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

One of my mates told me this, while I was in hospital.
      Suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem.
      And it's true buddy. Its so not worth it. Especially if it isnt done properly, cuz then you gotta live with the conciquences. Ignore them, seriously. Find a way to get rid of all the negativity. I know that the world can sometimes seem like it is against you, but you need to be able to have faith in yourself, ignore all the negativity that others give you, then you'll be fine.
      Trust me. Everyone gets shit. Its just the way that you deal with it is what determines how well you get through it.
      [CENTER]Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery. [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]_________________________________[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]-Edgar Allan Poe [/CENTER]

when they say "hay whats up" in a sarcastic way just take it as if they are saying it normal, thats what i do now, they dont really bother as much now...
      and if they call you gay dont get upset with it, just play along, i have a bi friend at my school and two people constantly find it funny to ask him for bj and shit but that can easily be turned round on them.
      dont bother about if people dont hang round with you, theirs a lad in our year who more or less every1 hated but became friend with some hot girls in our year:drool:
      if you do get the thought of suicide just think of how it would effect your family and that life is ment to be hard, its a test and to commite suiside is just the easy way out, they cheat of life, think of the future of what you may get, a good wife and children, a good job and many other things that are good
      never underestimate the power of a sick mind :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

people who get bullied in highschool often turn out to be the most interesting, and often most successful people afterwards. It's not worth checking out early when the rest of your life hasn't even begun. Think of it as character building (yes, hard, i know), and imagine the jocks as the boring, underpaid, unhappy people they will be after highschool when people forget about them.
      Good luck!