Nigga... ok? or not?

• Nigga... ok? or not?

Starting a new thread because it was interfering with another thread.

Is nigga ok to say? Does the context matter? Does it matter if you're white, african american, etc saying it to a white, african american, etc person?
      [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Navy"]Just Phuck it![COLOR="White"] ....[/COLOR][SIZE="4"]✔[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]<---------------------------------- Give +rep where it's due[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    • Re: Nigga... ok? or not?

don't think its ok? or don't think its a problem? why?
      [COLOR="Navy"]Just Phuck it![COLOR="White"] ....[/COLOR][SIZE="4"]&#10004;[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]<---------------------------------- Give +rep where it's due[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

what controversy? You were the only one bitchin about adept saying it? You stirred up the controversy. I'm sure rorei or judecca would agree with you just to make more controversy so I don't care what they say regarding this matter...
      [COLOR="Navy"]Just Phuck it![COLOR="White"] ....[/COLOR][SIZE="4"]&#10004;[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]

but the point is, a black calls each other nigga all the time, and a wight person would probably be able to call a black person nigga if they are friends with them, once again it is a word that didnt have a racist meaning but because it comes from the blacks being slaves wight people arnt aloude to call them niggas but black people seem to be able to do it without a problem to each other.
      never underestimate the power of a sick mind :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

alot of words can be used offensively and non offensivly, with how words go these days... i can see a word like cow becoming a swear word because it can be used in a offensive contect and because bitch means female dog so people called people bitch and it got turned into a swear word.

the more we use words offensivly and think of it offensivly the more it will be, if the world didnt take offence to words as much as it does then their wouldnt be swear words just words
      never underestimate the power of a sick mind :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

If its not offensively, thats ok. If its offensively, say walking down the road randomly calling a black mana nigga, then id have to say thats very nasty/offensive, not to mention racist!

I use stupid words as jokes often , but probably wouldnt use the word nigga.
      They might be just words, but its how they can hurt another persons feelings which matters. To me it does anyway, hence why i dont throw out this word to any black man that seems ok.

It's just a stupid fucking word. I'm black, I don't use it at all. So I hate when people look at me and assume that I would. People have tried to change the word into a term of endearment. Some things you just can never make positive. The word will mean what it has always meant. That's not a part of my heritage that I'm proud of (the n word). So I abandon it. Everyone else should too.
      [CENTER]My Crew:
      Jon, Jordan, Kayla, and Mike.
      Mess with one of us and you'll face us all!

THE M O R B I D CAFE`

[/CENTER]

Its all about context. Friendly or not. But also the person too. Cause I know people (e.g my mom lol) who don't even like to hear it from other blacks. So yeah. I can't really think of much context for a white person to be honest. Like...its generally hood talk for one thing. Not to mention that in an intellectual discussion its just weird...like, it's not a 'proper' term.

J.Walker wrote:

Its all about context. Friendly or not. But also the person too. Cause I know people (e.g my mom lol) who don't even like to hear it from other blacks. So yeah. I can't really think of much context for a white person to be honest. Like...its generally hood talk for one thing. Not to mention that in an intellectual discussion its just weird...like, it's not a 'proper' term.

I agree. It's 'hood talk. Listen to some non-edited Bone Thugs n Harmony.

They don't use it offensively. They use it as another word for "black" from what I can tell.
      [SIZE=1][SIZE=1]l[/SIZE][SIZE=2]l[/SIZE][SIZE=3]l[/SIZE][SIZE=4]l[/SIZE][SIZE=5]l[/SIZE][SIZE=6]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7]l[/SIZE][SIZE=6]l[/SIZE][SIZE=5]l[/SIZE][SIZE=4]l[/SIZE][SIZE=3]l[/SIZE][SIZE=2]l[/SIZE][SIZE=1]l[Blocked Image: http://www.danasoft.com/sig/LoLOmGH4X.jpg][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]:lol:, internets.
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

Phuck Buddy wrote:

Starting a new thread because it was interfering with another thread.

Is nigga ok to say? Does the context matter? Does it matter if you're white, african american, etc saying it to a white, african american, etc person?

Technically, we live in america. So we have freedom of speech,
      but just to save someone's feelings, I would just say it with people you KNOW won't mind you using that word.