intro to my book

• intro to my book

It's entitled Stormblade. I'm posting the intro to give u a taste of what to expect from it.

What makes a hero? Is it someone with fantastic superhuman powers that are far beyond the normal cognizance of the human mind? It might be to most people, but they are very wrong. What you might think is a true hero is probably brought on by what the media has imposed onto the superheroes from the comics. A hero, at least to me, is someone who is not all of these things that I have mentioned, but it is something that I find to be very true and very noble. What that was I had to discover by myself through a series of trials and tribulations, and even intense heartache. I was both blessed and cursed with a hero’s gift that would improve and haunt me for the rest of my natural life.
      This is how my story begins. This is how my life was changed forever by a powerful force that was not even supposed to be in existence in the first place. Something of a very dark and sinister nature that manifests itself not only physically, but in the deepest pits of our emotional state of being as well. My story starts in the heart of New York City. It was in the island of Manhattan to be more precise. It’s that big island that lies within the city; which houses just over eight million people within its congested and dangerous streets. I’ve lived here all of my life and yet I never known it to be a very dangerous place. That is, until that one fateful week that changed the course of everything in my life. My story involves a series of chapters and memoirs that describe both my shortcomings and my accomplishments. How you choose to accept my view of a hero is entirely up to you, the reader. But please consider my view of a hero in your thoughts as you read on about my life’s story.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]I write because no one listens to me

Nothing keeps me from being set free
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]