I need help.

• I need help.

Lately, I've been getting this feeling like I...need a baby. Not want, but need. I don't know why. It's just like I really, really need one.

I know it would create complications, and it would force me into adulthood. But I feel like I could handle it.

I know it's stupid. I know I'M stupid. I've cried so many times because it's physically hurt me, how badly I want a baby.

At first, I knew it was just hormones. But in the past few days, I have come up with various plans to be pregnant by the end of my senor year.

One was just to have sex and tell my parents just like that. But I'm a teacher's daughter, so how would that make my family look?

Another, I dreamed up. I would ask my best friend's boyfriend's brother who lives about 2 hours away for sex and then tell my parents I was raped walking to my car at the mall.
    I wouldn't get him in trouble, I'd say I couldn't see him so no one would know who it is.

The scary thing is, I've planned EVERYTHING for the second option. I figured out the best times to conceive, picked out names I would want for my child, picked out the colors and furniture, and everything. I even picked out the month I would want to start this all. November of my senor year. I'd be done with cheerleading (I only cheer football), the musical would be over and I'd have my baby in July or August.

That gives me about a year and a half, since I'm only a sophomore right now.

I'm creeping myself out! I don't know what to think anymore. I feel like I need a baby. It hurts me so bad...please someone help me. :(
  • Re: I need help.

Hi,
    Hunny you don't need a baby to make you happy. If you really think about, even when you plan, plan plan, sometimes even then you're not ready to have a baby. Raising a child is a huge responsibility; Even before then, you have to be on point with your pregnancy. Eating right, and making sure you go to your prenatal appointments, taking your pre-natal pills and everything that comes with carrying the fetus during 9 months. You also have to make sure you have the health care that you need.

A baby has a lot of finances, you have to think. Do you have the means to buy diapers, formula, can you pay for hospital bills, daycare. I know a lot of teens go through the baby blues, thinking they need to have a baby to make them happy, or because they think baby is cute but, it's selfish to bring a child into the world if you don't have the mends or stability to take care of it. ( meaning purposely trying to conceive)
    You need to talk to someone about that maybe, someone that has the confidentiality that they won't go and tell anyone and you feel comfortable talking about wanting baby.

Do you have any friends, that have children? You can talk to them as well and find out hard it is to raise children these days. Also spend time with your friends and family, go out and have fun enjoy being free without worry about having to have someone watch your child, all the time for you to go out.

[CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
    [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Hi Audrena,

Ok, having a baby is soooo much more complicated than picking out furniture, baby names, etc. The second option is by far unrealistic because your parents will probably use forensic science to see who really "raped" you. You should wait, like Allie said, you don't need a baby to make you happy. Especially if you plan to go to college, that will be A LOT of work. Do some activities to get your mind off of that topic. Take a breather. Good luck!

-Bre

Trust me you don't want a kid now i am freaked about my situation and the second options is not a joke i have been through that and you would hurt alot of people who have been raped like i was so trust me ..... And trust me when i say a baby may be great for attention before you have it but i have seen girls shunn there kids afterwards i am not saying you want attention i am saying its not something to do trust me i know