Is Rock Dead?

• Re: Is Rock Dead?

Only good band on that list is RHCP, and that's a bit of a stretch. There's still a few good Candian rock bands. But personally, I like to enjoy music a bit more open-minded. Folk bands, like Old Crow Medicine Show are pretty appealing, and there's still some decent rock, you just have to look.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[CENTER] "Say those little things that don't make anyone feel better"
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

A-Trav wrote:

Only good band on that list is RHCP, and that's a bit of a stretch. There's still a few good Candian rock bands. But personally, I like to enjoy music a bit more open-minded. Folk bands, like Old Crow Medicine Show are pretty appealing, and there's still some decent rock, you just have to look.

RHCP ruined Love Rollercoaster for me. Seriously, stick to your own fucking genre dimwits.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

I can't believe nobody else has said Green Day is a great band, their first 5 albums or so kicked ass. Dookie and Kerplunk are known as two of the greatest albums of the 90's. Damn Warning/AI/21CBD albums crapped them up.

But I have to agree that most of the good stuff is underground.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BadReligion ().

Rock will never die. Sure, the media are concentrating more on stupid "music" because a lot of teenagers these days supposedly like that shit, but as long as there are people around who appreciate good rock music, it'll stick around, and I honestly believe that there will always be people who do, they can't turn the whole world into clone sheep.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]