Help please!!!

• Help please!!!

Ok so I'm 16, sexually active, and down right stupid. I am extremely scared that my gf may be pregnant. I don't know what to do. Ok so she hasn't had her period yet and she was supposed to have it wednesday. Instead she said she got a red blood spot, not brown or pink. Now she is feeling like throwing up and has a headache, but I feel that's just because she is nervous about SATs tomorrow. She hasn't had any cramping or any other symptoms. If she is pregnant I will kill myself because I don't know what to do. I feel like im going crazy. If you knew me then you would see me as the good kid. I don't drink or smoke, I just made one stupid mistake- having unprotected sex but ejaculating outside her. I just need advice, anything please. I'm panicking.
    • Re: Help please!!!

Her period may be late because shes stressed, but USUALLY stress doesn't cause throwing up. Some questions you might want to ask her:

Are her boobs tender?
      Has she been more tired then usual?
      Any food cravings?
      Are her aerolas darker then usual?
      Frequent urination?

You might want to try buying a pregnancy test, even though it might still be to early to tell.

The bleeding you might of seen might of been Implantation Bleeding.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Everyone makes mistakes, that doesn't mean that you're still not a good kid. With this, I hope that you can take away a lesson though, to use protection. Theres a chance that she could not be pregnant, so don't only think about the negative. Right now I think she really needs you to be there for her, and be strong for her. She needs comfort to know that you'll still be there for her, no matter what the outcome is. If she is pregnant there are options, so don't stress about it until you know the answer for sure.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Well I feel that my parents will lose all their trust in me. I love her so much, I am there for her no matter what. I just am so scared right now. If she gets her period today or tomorrow what are the odds of her being pregnant? Could the spotting be just a sign of her period?
      And yes, I will always use protection from now-- maybe not have sex at all until I feel I am old enough to deal with pregnancy and all. I wish I could go back in time...

I'm not going to lie to you and say everything is going to be fine and dandy with them after this incident if they find out, because it won't be. They will probably have lost a little bit of trust in you, but you just have to prove to them that you know your mistake, and you know the consequences. Explain to them what you told me, that you're going to wait to have sex again when you're ready and can handle everything that goes along with it.

Tell your girlfriend that you'll be there for her no matter what, just let her know how you feel. I'm sure it'll make her feel better too.

If she gets her period, it means that shes not pregnant, unless shes having a miscarriage. Spotting can be a sign of her period, but it can also be a sign of pregnancy.

-J.K. Rowling

To my knowledge, miscarriages usually occur 9 weeks into pregnancy?

If she is indeed pregnant, I don't know what I would do. Even though I am Catholic, I would have to get an abortion because we both know that we cannot have a baby. As for her, I know she would not want to deal with everything pregnancy entails. It's just that I had sex once, and the only time we had it, she shows signs of pregnancy. I can't believe it, once again I feel like a screw up-- this is a HUGE mistake not something small.

yankeefan1758 wrote:

To my knowledge, miscarriages usually occur 9 weeks into pregnancy?

If she is indeed pregnant, I don't know what I would do. Even though I am Catholic, I would have to get an abortion because we both know that we cannot have a baby. As for her, I know she would not want to deal with everything pregnancy entails. It's just that I had sex once, and the only time we had it, she shows signs of pregnancy. I can't believe it, once again I feel like a screw up-- this is a HUGE mistake not something small.

A miscarriage is when you lose the fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy.

There are different types of abortions, most people don't know about that though. This has happened to more people then you would think, you're not the first, and you won't be the last. This is a mistake, but it can be fixed, and taken care of. As long as you know what you can do to prevent it, you're not a screw up. You'd be a screw up if you didn't know what you did wrong, and kept on doing it.

-J.K. Rowling