[Guys] Opinion on body hair? How much body hair do you have?

• [Guys] Opinion on body hair? How much body hair do you have?

What are your opinions on body hair?*

Personally I love it. A moderate amount of leg/thigh/ass hair can be pretty damn hot, but it really works on a case-to-case basis as well. There are definitely guys that look better with minimal hair but most of the time I find that one of the most attractive features of a guy is a well-proportioned amount of scruff.

As for how much hair I have...I'm not really hairy but I'm no Justin Bieber :P I have it on my legs, thighs, and a little on my ass. A lot of guys seem to be hairier than me, but at the same time a lot of guys seem to be not as hairy as me. I'm planning on waxing my thighs and ass though because I feel weird having it (i'm mainly a bottom and from what i've read tops prefer bottoms that don't have a lot of hair...)
    • Re: [Guys] Opinion on body hair? How much body hair do you have?

hurpdurp wrote:

What are your opinions on body hair?*

Personally I love it. A moderate amount of leg/thigh/ass hair can be pretty damn hot, but it really works on a case-to-case basis as well. There are definitely guys that look better with minimal hair but most of the time I find that one of the most attractive features of a guy is a well-proportioned amount of scruff.

As for how much hair I have...I'm not really hairy but I'm no Justin Bieber :P I have it on my legs, thighs, and a little on my ass. A lot of guys seem to be hairier than me, but at the same time a lot of guys seem to be not as hairy as me. I'm planning on waxing my thighs and ass though because I feel weird having it (i'm mainly a bottom and from what i've read tops prefer bottoms that don't have a lot of hair...)

Yours truly is a hairy bear. :D
      Chest, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, legs, arms, armpits, and the occasional beard (but I have to shave it for school. Fmylife)
      Ah, you just have to love being lusitanic.
      I actually dislike smooth skin. It is a turn off really. Not that I have anything against people who prefer being hairless, I just don't like it.

By the way, why is it such an issue because you have hair on your thighs and buttocks? Just because your a bottom does not mean you have to now wax it. I mean, if you like it, keep it. If it irritates you, then by all means shave/wax it. But if you personally could not care, don't bother with it. And the whole "tops like smooth ass" is bullshit man, that is a stereotype. If the person really cared about you, they would not care about whether or not you have ass hair or not.

Men have hair on their asses that is so thick it can be waxed and shaved? This is news.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

I seem to be attracted to guys with less body hair. But I don't mind it.

I'm not very hairy at all. I've got some hair on my arms, and legs. But not much elsewhere besides my armpits which are the hairiest place on my body besides my head.
      Suuuuup.

lol. Well I have the usual hair around my cock, balls which is sort of moderate but I trim it as its sexier. I have a moderate amount up my ass. I have a bit of chest hair and little tufts above both nipples. My legs are hairyish.

A moderated amount can be hot, but not on the chest. Depending on the type of hair, armpits might need to be shaved as well.

I'm a bit too-hairy on my lower body, while pretty smooth on the upper body. I don't really like it, except for the legs, but meh.

Also, HATE BUTTHAIR. It's gross.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hitopopamus ().

I prefer the chest and back to be hairless (or very fine, short hair) with trimmed pubes. As for the face, it has to be trimmed at most, otherwise shaven.

It's not pleasant getting a mouth full of hair when you go down on someone but I don't like plucked chicken breasts.
      Where is to go nothing where do so far really like as when?