:(

• ariel95 wrote:

Okay so my problem is the fact that I get bored sooooooooooo quickly. I mean I can have a crush on a guy, but once they start to like me, I don't have a thing for them at all anymore. Is there anything I can do? Or does anyone else have this problem?

You have a simple case of commitment problems. I know exactly how you feel. I have an incredibly difficult time committing to anything. There's nothing particularly wrong with it, but you should look to avoid entering relationships that you don't think will last more than a few weeks in order to save everybody involved a lot of hardship. What you can do is just wait. In time you'll grow and you'll find it easier to commit to things. Until then, just take it easy and don't think about it too much. At this point, the way I see it, you just don't want to be restricted to one thing for too long. Instead of seeing it as a commitment problem, see it as you being adventurous. ;)
    • I had the same problem too! Well, I don't know if I still do, but yeahh. Well my problem was when I talk to a guy I had a "crush on" I get easily bored, then I just move on. I started to just brush off my feelings for guys who I felt attractive for. I usually go for mysterious guys ;) soo I don't have that kind of problems anymore. I hope :x
      _
      So basically just talk to guys that can 'keep you on your toes'. :)
    • _bebedreams wrote:

I had the same problem too! Well, I don't know if I still do, but yeahh. Well my problem was when I talk to a guy I had a "crush on" I get easily bored, then I just move on. I started to just brush off my feelings for guys who I felt attractive for. I usually go for mysterious guys ;) soo I don't have that kind of problems anymore. I hope :x
      _
      So basically just talk to guys that can 'keep you on your toes'. :)

I wish those mysterious guys existed where I live haha.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Kevmo7 wrote:

do you tend to rush into relationships?

what kind of guys have you dated before?

Do you think quite sexually about crushes? (like with lots of lust)

It could be that these guys just arnt interesting enough for you and you need a guy who can keep you on your toes

1.I guess I rush into relationships, not anymore though.

2.Clingy fucking guys man.

3,YESSSSSSSSSSS