my mom found out I'm not a virgin. =(

• my mom found out I'm not a virgin. =(

hi everyone...
      I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 months now. And I lost it to him our first month together.... sounds like I'm a whore or something... but I'm not.. I felt he really loved me.. And he did considering he's been with me for so long. I've met his mom and he knew mines for 6 years now.
      When I told my mom he was my boyfriend she didn't like it. He's 20 and I'm about to be 15. But she got used to it and started to trust me with him. She treated him like her own son.
      One time while my mom was out with her friends my boyfriend was over my house and we were in my room having sex. He doesn't like using condoms that much... so he took it off and threw it somewhere in my room. When he went home that night, I looked every where for that condom... and I couldn't find it. I spent the whole week looking for it... but it never showed up. Eventually I forgot about it.
      But last week my mom and her friend were cleaning the house and they cleaned my room too. They completely rearanged everything in here. Somehow my mom found the condom... and when I got back from school she showed it to me and I confessed... she was really disappointed... she took away my phone and she won't let me see my boyfriend anymore... I went to the movies with my friends last night... and I ditched them and went to his house.. Hopefully she doesn't find out... but.. I missed him a lot. And it kills me a little more inside everyday that I can't see him. What should I do? =(
    • Re: my mom found out I'm not a virgin. =(

I can see why you mom would be upset... Mostly because of your age. And not only are you quite young to be having sex he is quite a lot older than you too.
      But I think she's overreacting a little. Did she ever tell you not to have sex with him or not to have sex in her house.
      If she never did you should to ask her why she is punishing you when you were never told not to do these things.

I don't really know what to tell you. I somewhat agree with your mom and it's hard because every parent has their own way of parenting.

no offense bebe...but i agree with your mom pretty much the whole way...

no parent likes to think of their young daughter getting....you know what'd...under their own roof. especially by a guy that much older and (probably) more mature than her....and plus, she obviously knows that its technically illegal fro him to be having sex with you...!!

and finding his used condom must have been quite a shock to her too!!

i dunno what to tell ya either. but dont hate ur mom for doing what she did, deep down u know she is doing the right thing.

Kate.x wrote:

I can see why you mom would be upset... Mostly because of your age. And not only are you quite young to be having sex he is quite a lot older than you too.
      But I think she's overreacting a little. Did she ever tell you not to have sex with him or not to have sex in her house.
      If she never did you should to ask her why she is punishing you when you were never told not to do these things.

I don't really know what to tell you. I somewhat agree with your mom and it's hard because every parent has their own way of parenting.

Well she never really told me not to have sex with him. But she tells me to consider being with someone younger and knowing that he's not the only guy out there for me. She asked me once if I do "grown up stuff" with him. And I said no because I was scared to tell her. I don't really talk with my mom about personal stuff.. She only wants to talk when I'm in trouble or done something wrong.. She's always busy... so she never really has time for anything..

forceof wrote:

no offense bebe...but i agree with your mom pretty much the whole way...

no parent likes to think of their young daughter getting....you know what'd...under their own roof. especially by a guy that much older and (probably) more mature than her....and plus, she obviously knows that its technically illegal fro him to be having sex with you...!!

and finding his used condom must have been quite a shock to her too!!

i dunno what to tell ya either. but dont hate ur mom for doing what she did, deep down u know she is doing the right thing.

Yea... I understand why she would do that, I wouldn't want to have a daughter one day having sex at 14. But when she found out she told me she would understand if we knew we were gonna get married. But she thinks that we're never gonna last. Its kind of like she's the one responsible for whether or not we can be together. She should just let me be with him so I can show her that he loves me and that we will be together for a long time if not forever.

umm.. yea i agree with the mom.. because:
      1. no one likes their "little princess" to have sex
      2. thats statutory rape
      3. he didnt use a condom( at least thats how it seems..)...
      4. you didnt tell her..
      5. you snuck out and went to his house..

( i didnt read any post just the original one so i might of missed some stuff..)..

Matt;1062946634 wrote:

Future applications will be when we believe we require mods are required.

ishyboy93 wrote:

umm.. yea i agree with the mom.. because:
      1. no one likes their "little princess" to have sex
      2. thats statutory rape
      3. he didnt use a condom( at least thats how it seems..)...
      4. you didnt tell her..
      5. you snuck out and went to his house..

( i didnt read any post just the original one so i might of missed some stuff..)..

Well...
      1. She's knows I'm not her "little princess" she thinks I'm a "selfish, mean person" but she's the only person in this world that thinks that. Every one else knows that I'm one of the most thoughtful person in this world and I'm nice and respect every one.

2. I don't know what statutory means.

3.true... I always tell him it would be a lot safer to use one. And he wouldn't have to worry about pulling out on time. And it wouldn't have to get all over me. But we both agree that it feels way better without one... we should definatly start using them again though.

4. I didn't tell her because I thought she wasn't gonna let me see him again. Which is exactly what happened.

5. That's not really sneeking out because I was already out. I have snuck out with him before. But that time it doesn't count.

lol either way you look at it you disobeyed him but i dont need to start trouble with you.. this thread is about you and your problem so im gonna do my best to help you =].. maybe you guys should have a meeting like with both set of parents and you and your bf .. that way you all get your feelings on the table and know where each other is comin from..

Matt;1062946634 wrote:

Future applications will be when we believe we require mods are required.

That's what I was thinking.... but I don't think his parents need to be in this. Maybe if he tells her how he feels she will calm down.. But he's nervous and a little scared of talking to her.
      And yea... I did disobey my mom but I missed him a lot. And I'm willing to do anything just to see him.

first thing OMG im using my PSP so typeing is very slow. Sorry to say but not much you can do. Parents are pretty protective of their children. If this happened a short time ago let it blow over with parents. See where it goes from there. What ever you do don't go to his house. The consquences will be 5 times worse if you get cought. If you must call him but only when your parents are gone. Wow this took me 36 mintes to post.
      Random fact of the month
      A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

UsernameGoesHere wrote:

So a twenty year old is having sex with a 14 year old? For some reason the only thing that comes to my mind is that show "Dateline Nbc: To catch a predator".

Statutory rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lolz: I was thinkin the same thing...except they never prosecute (or convict or somethign like that) those guys! wtf is up with that

oh dear, i feel for you hunny, i really do... i had a similar experience, my mum found out about my sex life and went nuts, but ultimately i showed her how mature i was about it and it worked out ok. she decided it was better for me to have it safely and responsibly, rather than try to cover it up, so ive been able to fuck in my bedroom since i was 14 and a half. having said that idont know wat she'd say about the shear ammount of sex and partners ive had and jesus wept if she eva hears i popped my cherry when i was 12

chrissy wrote:

oh dear, i feel for you hunny, i really do... i had a similar experience, my mum found out about my sex life and went nuts, but ultimately i showed her how mature i was about it and it worked out ok. she decided it was better for me to have it safely and responsibly, rather than try to cover it up, so ive been able to fuck in my bedroom since i was 14 and a half. having said that idont know wat she'd say about the shear ammount of sex and partners ive had and jesus wept if she eva hears i popped my cherry when i was 12

:rolleyes:
      i've been places okay?:cool: