Can't get her to finish...

• Can't get her to finish...

Heylo peoples. Sorry I haven't been on in months, life's been busy.

Anywai, not trying to boast or anything but I finally had sex. Which was pretty good, safe to say. Both of us were virgins so we kind of didn't know what we were doing, plus these positions kind of hurt to do.. so I had her on top.

That's a question right there, how can we be more relaxed and comfortable when doing it?

But my main question is, she's made me finish multiple times. But I've never made her orgasm once. Which makes me feel terrible because she herself wonders what it's like and I can't get her too.

Going down is not an issue with me, it's alright. But I'm troubled with that. When I do go down it's for a few minutes and she tells me to stop, which if you were there you could tell a few seconds ago she was enjoying it alot.

So what am I doing wrong? She says too much hurts, which I can understand, but all these sites say keep a constant speed and pressure and you'll get her. So.. what the hell? She's also very difficult to get INTO positions that would make it easier for me to do such things, all she does is lay there flat on my bed while im trying to "L" shape my tongue... I do lift her legs, but they go down after awhile because she grabs my hands.

I want her to feel good, but when I stimulate her Clit, she feels pain after awhile. Anyone care to give a few pointers? Or some tips on how to ease up?
    • Re: Can't get her to finish...

Well it's confusing as to what type of pain she is experiencing. Is she experiencing pain from penetration? Ask her the specifics, then research or come back here and ask.

As to the rest, I believe about 90% of women have trouble experiencing an orgasm during sex, it's rather common. The best position to get her one is to have her be on top though. Lay flat on your back, and put your hands on her hips. Allow her to thrust slowly at first to get into the groove, then have her speed up or else she won't get anywhere. Have her try sitting up and move her hips rough as she's riding you, this will stimulate both the pleasure spots inside of her vagina and her clitoris, and plus it gives you a nice view for bonus.
    • Re: Can't get her to finish...

That's a question right there, how can we be more relaxed and comfortable when doing it? - have enough time, privacy, space and do anything you can to have risk of pregnancy and STDs as small as possible. Fear of pregnancy is very big thing for girls.

But my main question is, she's made me finish multiple times. But I've never made her orgasm once. Which makes me feel terrible because she herself wonders what it's like and I can't get her too. - don't feel terrible. That was your first time? Not many girls have orgasm their first time.

Going down is not an issue with me, it's alright. But I'm troubled with that. When I do go down it's for a few minutes and she tells me to stop, which if you were there you could tell a few seconds ago she was enjoying it alot. - it's probably to intense for her. Other possibility is that she doesn't like what you are doing in that moment. It can be that she liked it few seconds before but then you do something and it's not good anymore. Girls can't continue where they stopped, like guys. It's often like that - we can be super horny and then me or him have to stop for few seconds and I'm out

So what am I doing wrong? She says too much hurts, which I can understand, but all these sites say keep a constant speed and pressure and you'll get her. So.. what the hell? - speed, for example is wrong. It should be as slow as possible untill she starts to move her hips towards your finger or tongue. Star gentle, slow... speed and pressure comes way way later
      She's also very difficult to get INTO positions that would make it easier for me to do such things, all she does is lay there flat on my bed while im trying to "L" shape my tongue... I do lift her legs, but they go down after awhile because she grabs my hands. - she should do something to and show you what she likes. You can't get her or make her to finish. She has to do something to, at least concentrate and give you tips. Talk to her.

I want her to feel good, but when I stimulate her Clit, she feels pain after awhile. Anyone care to give a few pointers? Or some tips on how to ease up? - only one who can have tips is her. But, in general, don't jump on clit directly. Kiss her everywere. Lick her labia for at least few minutes before you even touch the clit. But talk te her, ask her to show you.