unexplained

• unexplained

I am kinda worried about myself. I am usually an average girl like nothing weird but i have noticed that at times I dont act like myself like i act like some sorta zombie...?... I'll give you an example right. Today like after school I was supposta go to this important training for like competition stuff right. I was all cool like untill like the school actualy ended! I as if in a trans just went home!!!! no trainin no locker no hangin with me friends just went to a bus stop and took the first bus i could!!! its as if my brain was on some sorta standby or somethin. That happens to me sometimes like and after i feel soo guilty/comfused/mad/sad just like regretin the thing right and i just dunno what to do :( :confused: help plz

The post was edited 1 time, last by kz22 ().

• Re: unexplained

kz22 wrote:

I am kinda worried about myself. I am usually an average girl like nothing weird but i have noticed that at times I dont act like myself like i act like some sorta zombie...?... I'll give you an example right. Today like after school I was supposta go to this important training for like competition stuff right. I was all cool like untill like the school actualy ended! I as if in a trans just went home!!!! no trainin no locker no hangin with me friends just went to a bus stop and took the first bus i could!!! its as if my brain was on some sorta standby or somethin. That happens to me sometimes like and after i feel soo guilty/comfused/mad/sad just like regretin the thing right and i just dunno what to do :( :confused: help plz

I don't think that there's anything wrong with you physically or psychologically. I don't think you're turning into a zombie. In my opinion, you're losing sight of what's really important, and instead of doing what you should you simply walk away from it. Perhaps you've just stopped caring. If that's the case, you'll get through it with due time. It's something most people go through one time or another. Or perhaps you're just tired after school, and without knowing it you're so out of energy that you'd rather ditch your commitments and take the least exhausting way out. If that's the case, you have to work on your mental fortitude.

I don't think there's anything seriously wrong with you. I'm sure you're not alone in this. If you normally take the bus after school, it could be that you were just focused on going home, and your prior commitments slipped your mind. It happens sometimes. Like, you're on autopilot, just going through your daily routine without really realizing what you're doing until it's too late and you forget about what you needed to do. Or, like Luke said, you could just be choosing to put aside what needs to be done because you've stopped caring. It happens, though. You shouldn't feel so bad about it and freak yourself out. Just try to stay on track and do what you need to do. Maybe you need to remind yourself of your commitments more. I'm sure you're fine. You just need to stay focused.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

have noticed that at times I dont act like myself like i act like some sorta zombie...?... I'll give you an example right. Today like after school I was supposta go to this important training for like competition stuff right. I was all cool like untill like the school actualy ended! I as if in a trans just went home!!!! no trainin no locker no hangin with me friends just went to a bus stop and took the first bus i could!!! its as if my brain was on some sorta standby or somethin. That happens to me sometimes like and after i feel soo guilty/comfused/mad/sad just like regretin the thing right and i just