PayPal money, Rewards

• PayPal money, Rewards

Hey, I would like to offer you to join to PrizeLive community. You may earn money, get some rewards and participate in interesting contests.

Each month you have a chance to participate and win a jackpot or a part of it. For example, for today the jackpot is ~250$.

What you have to do?
      *First of all you have to register in PrizeLive. You could do it by clicking PrizeLive.com and following the instructions. It will take 2-3 minutes.
      *When you are in you could edit your profile data and start earning.
      * You could earn GC - game points. And cash points.
      We use game points to play in tournaments. There are several games you can play. Each win in a game earns you some money. ~0.18 $ :)
      It works that way: you pay with your game points (GC) to participate in a tournament and win real money.
      *You could do some easy tasks to earn game points and money:
      1. Download Prize bar - to Collect random Game Credits once every 24 hours.
      2. Complete Daily Task - to earn great points & game credits.
      3. Complete Prize Live Ads.
      4.Participate in Prize Live Contest's (there are many of them).
      5. Forum games - to earn earn earn :)

So as you see, there are many ways to earn some money and to spend your time with fun :)

I joined to PrizeLive about week or a little bit more ago and I already got my first payout (the minimum payout is 1$). I even have a proof of it. Feel free to ask me for it and I will post it here :)

Well, you you decide to join PrizeLive community - click PrizeLive.com. After registrating you will be added to my buddies list and I will be able to help you with all of your questions :) Just feel free to ask any question you have!

PrizeLive.com officially launched in May 2008 and has been paying out thousands of dollars in cash and prizes every month to its members (worldwide friendly). Best of all, ALL PayPal cashouts are processed instantly. The minimum to cashout is only $1 so it is very easily attainable. Prize Live has all sorts of contests (Offer, Referral, Forum, NBA, Most Popular, etc.). New offers are added daily (usually 5-10 new ones at least for USA members). There is also a monthly Jackpot that has been reaching at least $400+ per month, which is split amongst at least five members.

I'd like to let everyone especially know about the weekly Offer Contest that Prize Live has. The top ten members with the highest scores each week win cash prizes and Game Credits. Five random members with at least one completed offer will win as well. Check out the image below to see the prizes for it:

Just to mention again, all PayPal cashouts are processed INSTANTLY (your first request takes up to 48 hours though). All other rewards, including custom rewards, are processed within 3 days.

So what are you waiting for? Join Prize Live and get instant cash for doing free surveys and offers.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Stoned ().

• Re: PayPal money, Rewards

And here is my first payout of 1 USD :) I think, I will get my second payout at the end of the week.

By the way...you may ask, why I got only 1 USD. That's is because I'm from Lithuania and users from our country get not so many offers and tasks to do :) If you are from Germany, UK, France, Spain, USA and other countries - you get much more...