My perspective on humanity. opinions please!!!

• Re: My perspective on humanity. opinions please!!!

lcky wrote:

You're forgetting about the great things about our society. Things that so many of us take for granted. Do you have running water? Food on your table? Clothes on your back? We take for granted the fact that we are healthy and able to do so many things that others can not. Can you speak? Can you walk? Can you breathe?
      Yes, there are so many things to get frustrated about, but if you have the ability to keep yourself free of all the toxic influences and appreciate all the great things in life then you deserve to be happy. You gotta just shrug off all the things that you think are ridiculous. You can't let them get to you.

So many people like to talk negatively about America and I don't get it. In America, we have the privilege to say what we want to say, practice what religion we want to practice, dress how we want to dress, and do so many other things that people in other countries can not. I'm not a huge fan of the government, but if you've taken US history you must know that before we had a strong central government things were crazy. The way our society is set up now prevents anarchy.

People need to chill out and appreciate things for what they are. If you're so sick with society then go out and volunteer somewhere. Help change society little by little for the better. That's pretty much all you can do. Just be the best you can be and ignore the things you don't like. Not every one is so plastic and materialistic. You need to surround yourself with those people.

people talk negatively about america because of its deeds many other countries have freedom of religion and freedom of speech thats not just an american thing
      i am juststayblunted and i approve of this message:D
    • Re: My perspective on humanity. opinions please!!!

juststayblunted wrote:

people talk negatively about america because of its deeds many other countries have freedom of religion and freedom of speech thats not just an american thing

I'm saying that America is a great place to be, not that America is perfect. People in America shouldn't complain about our society because we've got it pretty good compared to places like Africa, Mexico, the Middle East, etc.

Politically speaking our country has been a real egotistical a-hole, I have to admit.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER]Block out all your demons with
      white noise, pills, and Jesus[/CENTER][/COLOR]