What I do? (cutting/drinking problem)

• What I do? (cutting/drinking problem)

I got a little drinking problem and cutting problem. Everyday I cut my legs with a razor to relieve stress and anger. I do it to make sure I'm still alive. Seeing the blood helps me see that.
      I drink a few beers everyday and I'm way under the limit by 7 years. My house is always full of booze and beers and every chance I get I take a swig. I need some help getting out of these problems.
      PLEASE DONT MAKE ME FALL ASLEEP CAUSE THE BOOGIE MAN WILL CREEP THROUGH THE WINDOW IN MY ROOM AND STAB ME WITH A BROKEN BROOM. PLEASE DONT MAKE ME FALL ASLEEP CAUSE THE BOOGIE MAN WILL CREEP THROUGH THE WINDOW IN MY ROOM... STOP!!! BOOGIE WOOGIE WOOGIE!!!!!!:mad:
    • Re: What I do? (cutting/drinking problem)

emodepressedjuggalokid wrote:

I got a little drinking problem and cutting problem. Everyday I cut my legs with a razor to relieve stress and anger. I do it to make sure I'm still alive. Seeing the blood helps me see that.
      I drink a few beers everyday and I'm way under the limit by 7 years. My house is always full of booze and beers and every chance I get I take a swig. I need some help getting out of these problems.

Yes, you do need help, but your problems are unlikely to be resolved over the internet; we can only do so much. But I suppose getting some advice and encouraging words on here could help. A good place to start would be what's going on. What has happened/is happening/will happen that has caused you to do what you're doing? It would help if you elaborate. Whatever is going on, you have to realize that you're not doing anything to solve the problem. There's no chance of you getting past this without you putting in the effort. If you try there's a chance, if you don't try there's very little chance. In the end it depends on you, how you want to handle your life and body. If you want to resolve the issue, you have to do it. Whether you stop cutting and drinking depends entirely on you. Your getting on the right track doesn't have anything to do with your school, friends, or family - it's up to you to get off the bad path. The things you're doing are nothing but masks and temporary fixes. You're not accomplishing anything but masking the issue and delaying it until the next day, when you have to face it again. You won't get anywhere if you stand still. Whether you chose to elaborate on the problems you're facing is up to you, but ultimately you're best off figuring out exactly what's causing you to cut and drink, examining the problem, and finding a way to fix the problem.

You really need to get rid of this problem else it'll ruin you. First determine the reasons for your stress, anger and find ways to deal with those problems. Do not hesitate or feel embarrassed to ask for help. For sure there are lots of people around you whom you can ask for advice and support. Good luck! :)
      You can make your cellulite disappear naturally. :wink:

Two options, both equally effective:

1) Derg's suggestion
      2) Grow the fuck up, put down the razor because you're obviously not old enough to know that you're using it wrong and that you actually shave your face with it (or your pubes which you'll get in a few years) and stop reaching for the booze.

You want proof that you live? Go jump off a bridge. I assure you that you will be acutely aware that you live for the last fleeting seconds of that short and disgraceful life.

You people are hardly the kind to be logical (I mean of course those pussy emos) and so urge you to look at my post through the obvious critique of your lifestyle and your values and the sarcasm and find the kernal of truth in my words to you.

Here, I'll give you a hint: You don't need any help. You are in control. That is an axiom my friend and nothing you can say can change it. Your actions are the result of what you choose to do. So CHOOSE not to be so fucking stupid.
      ;)
      The worse of a reputation I receive the more I know I'm helping. :love1: