9/11 6th anniversary

• Re: 9/11 6th anniversary

Kuzntskiy wrote:

Not really. I keep Javascript off my browser for privacy reasons, which makes that popup not work. As for your profile, I can always override the privacy settings but I wanted members to be able to see your posts to come to their own unbiased conclusions. :rolleyes:

So what you're saying is that my profile being private never mattered, but you mentioned it anyway as a response to the fact that your assumptions would have easily been countered by a simple search of my posts.

Yeah, you really made me look stupid there!

In any case, between this thread and this thread I seem to have hit the nerve dead on. I guess you do care after all, and I'm touched. I don't think I need to do any more here :)

P.S. Thanks for copying the link to D&D and the reference to Something Awful in your post. Contrary to your conjecture I don't get any money out of it, though it seems you're trying your hardest to help me by stickying my "advertising" to the top of your forums, but it does give me a good laugh to see that you can screw up anything if you try hard enough.

You'reAlwaysWrong wrote:

So what you're saying is that my profile being private never mattered, but you mentioned it anyway as a response to the fact that your assumptions would have easily been countered by a simple search of my posts.

Yeah, you really made me look stupid there!

In any case, between this thread and this thread I seem to have hit the nerve dead on. I guess you do care after all, and I'm touched. I don't think I need to do any more here :)

*Sigh* Poor Kuz... Will he ever not be wrong?
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

Kuzntskiy wrote:

I may be wrong, but it is neither you nor your friends who could prove me wrong. You are trolls, who think it is an achievement to call someone stupid and perhaps try getting some commisson by advertising other forums. Must have made your day. :rolleyes:

By the way, Rorei I am just curious. Are you a guy or a girl? Because I can't fathom how a girl can advocate eating babies and respecting Hitler in today's world.

That was a referrence to his username. :rolleyes:

Kuzntskiy wrote:

Did you make the choice? Are you a girl or a boy? I don't think there are many gay people supporting Hitler either.
      I'm still considering.

Sometimes I have trouble deciding which gender I am...

Kuzntskiy wrote:

Did you make the choice? Are you a girl or a boy? I don't think there are many gay people supporting Hitler either.

Do teach me the art of making a sturdy, tinfoil hat. o_o

Kuzntskiy wrote:

Ah well then. That would explain why you posed as a girl to Mayank and offered to be his online fling. :rolleyes:

It is funny, if not painful how desperate you are to be a moderator. And then you try to make-believe that we can't figure out where all your campaigners come from.

I'm not a "woman" and I didn't say I am. :rolleyes: As for marrying him? I am going to. And he's gonna be my 14 yeaer old bishi who think I am beautiful.

I have campaigners? :D:D

Kuzntskiy wrote:

It is a good that he was too smart for you and he realised you were a guy posing, before you could try getting a moderator position by flirting and becoming his 'girlfriend'.
      Moderating ftl.

I wanna have his babiez.

But I can't do that because I am male.

:(

In a manner of speaking yes. All applauding how you have moderation qualities better than the ones in this forum and how you made good moderators in other forum we don't know or care about. What do you call them? I have a better name, insulting troll gangsters. Perhaps you could make yourself famous for being one of the most desperate moderator wannabe insult trolls.
      Ooh, I like the bolded title. <3

Oh, and, the only way for me to be the most desperate moderator wannabe is to spam several threads, yell at people because I am not a mod, and pretend to be a mod. ;)
      You friends would really look up to you then, and who knows you might even start a forum for insult trolls and become an admin there, thus fulfilling you lifetime ambition.:rolleyes:
      Done already.

I can die happily. :)

Kuzntskiy wrote:

And do you think it will make you a moderator or increase you chances by an iota.
      Nope. Not once have I seen being someone's gf/bf make you more likely to get a mod position. O_o
      I think not, perhaps you do it because you are frustrated and want you 'revenge' and thus all those campaigners here uplifting your 'qualities' and insulting everyone else in the hope they will look stupid and you and them brilliant.
      ... I have no idea what you just said.

I see. I hope you die there, not here because we don't want your friends here even for the funeral.

I'm dying here on the spot already. :(

Oh, and, your stickied post is still advertising another forum. Are you going to give yourself an infraction for that or leave it there and give You're more infraction points?

Kuzntskiy wrote:

Not someone's but being an admin's girlfriend does help. I am sure you thought that when you made that attempt and got busted.
      O_o

You gonna give those instructions for that tinfoil hat?

Because it is so obvious you don't want to admit it?
      Actually, I reread it.

Pointing out someone's idiocy doesn't make me feel brilliant. :rolleyes:

Please do it somewhere else. Don't let this forum be besmirched by being the last place you looked at when dying. It is already pretty dirty with your and your friend's trolling.

Yeah, you do a lot of crap here... Still, I think I'll have fun dying here.
      Oh, and, your stickied post is still advertising another forum. Are you going to give yourself an infraction for that or leave it there and give You're more infraction points?

Kuzntskiy wrote:

Maybe not. There is a difference between pointing someone's idiocy and calling someone idiot. In the latter case, which you and your friends seem to relish, it implies calling someone names just for the sake of it. Your friends seem to relish it. Perhaps to them, it gives more pleasure than sex could.
      ... XDD I can't think of anything that tops t his.
      Most of this crap is because of you and your friends. Well then, die. Perhaps we will be spared any more of you and your friends stupid display of their 'brilliance'.

Ty; we work very hard. Our brilliance is tested every day.

P.S., still advertising.

Rorei wrote:

Are you illiterate? XD

You're right.

I do want to be a mod.

Teenhut would be better with me as a mod. People would learn to tolerate child eating; maybe even give it a go themselves. Nazis? Hated? No longer! People would learn to respect Hitler as much as I do, and praise him as I do. Phuck would find me attractive and I may even have surgery so he will feel more comfortable openly admitting our relationship. Cannibalism will be the norm; no one will think twice when they walk in on me munching on a human arm.

The thought of even considering polyamory/polygamy bad would be a thing of that past; we would all be open with each other and hump many men and women. Sexism wouldn't exist; women would do my laundry and wash my dishes and feed me and fan me. Finally, women would be doing what they're meant to do; that is, baby-making, serving, and washing. We men would finally be free to sit around watching football and drinking beer and get into drunken brawls.

And the white people will be the tyrannical ruling upper class. Asians the intellectual scholars, painters, philosophers, religious leaders, and sculpters. Then Mexicans and blacks, the slaves! Honestly, it's the only way the world can work in unison. What with white people being good rulers, Asians being spiritual and intelligent, and Mexicans and Blacks only being good for manual labor. Oh, the English? Tea farmers/farmers, naturally.

Mayank would take me as his husband and we could have sweet couple arguments over small things, like how he won't even cook his own dinner and he never leaves the toilet seat up and I can't cook and keep hitting on *his* wives. Meanwhile I'll be having an affair with Phuck on the side. It'll be the typical romantic "I'm sleeping with your best friend" soap operah stuff.

And what about you, Kuz? I'm up for more to have affairs with. You'll also come to love it when I over eat cake and other sweets. I'll, sexily, push you back onto the bed before regurgitating my food lovingly all over your chest. I'll smear it around with my fingers before inserting them into your mouth. It'll bring back memories of when I used to practice necrophilia on my sister's dead dog because it reminded me of her.

As for Pepsi? It hurt me when people whined about it not tasting good. So in return, everyone will drink Pepsi. No more Coca Cola, no more Fanta, Pepsi will be the only soda remanining.

Yes, this dream world of mine only exists in my head, but I will enjoy it, no matter what you say. :)

I have 15 infraction points.

As for swearing? If you haven't noticed, I swear minimally. Insulting? Not that much.

And with a massive shudder, the Earth imploded.
      In a world full of people, only some want to fly, isn't that crazy?