a friend of mine suicided :(

• a friend of mine suicided :(

they let me know a few hours ago.. I'm now just spilling it everywhere..
      We weren't close friends but we were friends, and she was one of my only friends, and Facebook only makes it harder, there are messages from her from yesterday and everything just seems so fine, words will hurt from your memory, but seeing this again and again..
      I tried unfriending her on facebook, and I kept going back to her profile, so I disabled my account for a while..
      She was one of the biggest smiler I knew.. It just hurts so much more then I ever imagined it could.. and I have depression so I imagine such things quite a lot.
    • Re: a friend of mine suicided :(

Omg :( Im soo sorry for you, looking on facebook will probobly not help matters so it was prob a good idea to deactivate it and to try an talk about it. If i was you id just have a good cry, maybe go over to your friends cos id say theyr feeling th same.. talking with them myt help you come to terms with it a bit

So sorry, I cant imagine how your feeling :( xx
      [CENTER]I'd Rather be Hated for Who I Am;[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Than Loved for Who I'm Not [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]- Kurt Cobain[/CENTER]

amando96 wrote:

That's sad, but suicide isn't a verb.

yeah.. I actually knows it's committed suicide.. I hadn't really think of it while writing this post..

actually from my experience talking just makes things worse, in every possible way.. seeking condolence at the hands of random strangers is much more comforting..
      I did obviously went to the family and to the funeral today..

unc0mm0n wrote:

they let me know a few hours ago.. I'm now just spilling it everywhere..
      We weren't close friends but we were friends, and she was one of my only friends, and Facebook only makes it harder, there are messages from her from yesterday and everything just seems so fine, words will hurt from your memory, but seeing this again and again..
      I tried unfriending her on facebook, and I kept going back to her profile, so I disabled my account for a while..
      She was one of the biggest smiler I knew.. It just hurts so much more then I ever imagined it could.. and I have depression so I imagine such things quite a lot.

Hey there,

I'm sorry for your loss, I know this must be a tough time you're going through. I don't know how badly her suicide has affected you, but I think the best thing you should do is to talk to someone about it. There is quite possibly a lot of emotions that her suicide has evoked in you, so you shouldn't bottle any of it up. Talk to someone, let them know what's been happening, and the more you talk - the better you cope with it.

And I know people who smile all the time. Some of these people who you'll see smiling actually are hurting inside. It's a facade. But if you ever see signs of depression or self-mutilation from anyone at all, try and offer help. There are other signs to look out for, but if you sense a threat to their life, definitely be proactive about it.

Good luck and my condolences.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]