She just wants to be friends after saying she was falling for me

• She just wants to be friends after saying she was falling for me

Well basically me and this girl were friends and just having abit of fun, though she knew i wanted a relationship, then a few weeks ago she said she was falling for me and nearly ready to be my gf.

Since then we've had a couple of falling outs, majority of them being about me getting too attached, and she said she's seen enough to put her off getting together with me and says she just wants to be friends.

It's only been a week since she said that, but i'm really having a difficult time accepting it and getting over it, i just really want a way to fix what happened, or get over it all quicker, cause she's now part of our group of friends, so she's always going to be around.

Any advice or help will be appreciated.
    • Re: She just wants to be friends after saying she was falling for me

If she doesn't want to be with you, she doesn't want to be with you. The worst thing you can do is attach yourself to her even more, because it seems like that will completely turn her off from being with you at all, and it would make hanging out even more awkward. At this point, just try and be her friend.

I'm not sure what you're falling outs were about, but they must've been important if that has changed her feelings about you. Maybe the best thing for you is to distance yourself from her a little bit. That might be able to help cool things off, and then you guys will be able to hang out around each other with minimal awkwardness. I'm not saying it won't be awkward at all, because that chance will always be there. You just need to be careful for a little while. Maybe getting some distance between you guys will give her a chance to want to be around you, and then she might even get interested again. Just give it some time.

jcommando wrote:

Well basically me and this girl were friends and just having abit of fun, though she knew i wanted a relationship, then a few weeks ago she said she was falling for me and nearly ready to be my gf.

Since then we've had a couple of falling outs, majority of them being about me getting too attached, and she said she's seen enough to put her off getting together with me and says she just wants to be friends.

It's only been a week since she said that, but i'm really having a difficult time accepting it and getting over it, i just really want a way to fix what happened, or get over it all quicker, cause she's now part of our group of friends, so she's always going to be around.

Any advice or help will be appreciated.

Like the person above me said you can't make someone love you if they don't. But honestly I used to do stuff like this, as in getting extra clingy with it and shit. But trust me life goes on and eventually things will change. GET FUCKED UP SON! That's how I stopped being all clingy. Cause like bitches i mean Female Dogs LoL were like super important to me. Then I started getting REALLY on all the time. And then that was more important than females. But ACTUALLY this is kind of bad advice LoL. But honestly forget about that bitch man. Bitches come and go real rap. You'll find the one, you'll know when you do. TRUST ME i've found mine 13 bitches later. And I felt and acted just like you.

as heather said, you cant pressure her if she does not want to be with you. ive been were you are, it sucks when it happens, but you need to back off now or you will lose her as a friend aswell, if you give her some space and get yourself in the right frame of mind then who knows down the road you can be good friends again and maybe she might start to feel for you again!! i hope it goes ok for you man!! but trust me the last thing you want is to keep at her because you will lose her as friend and things will be sooo awkward seen as she is friends with your friends!! its not worth it trust me!!!
      best of luck with it!!

To be honest it's very unlikely that your relationship would have lasted too long, and so I think breaking it off early was the right thing to do. She realized that, and now it's your turn. I don't mean to sound rude, but going by what you said, you two just weren't right for each other, and your better off being friends. You still having feelings for her is completely normal, because she ended it, not you. But don't worry, give it time and try to think about other girls, and eventually you'll get over it.

Best of luck to you bud!