will first time sex hurt?

• Re: will first time sex hurt?

You've gone about asking for advice all wrong. Maybe you're not too common around forums, but the way it goes if you're asking a serious question is to ignore the joke responses, and hope for a good one. When you insulted the joke responses, that is where you went wrong. I tried to give you honest advice, after I joked with you, you still shoved it in my face. I would bet my own life I'm more mature than you, especially since you're not even old enough to know if first time sex will hurt. I hope you've gotten at least a tad bit close to your answer, maybe next time you should just Google it and save yourself the embarrassment.

Well i say, before trying sex, trying fingering, because, itll just make it more painful for you

With mine, when i lost mine properly, it just felt really painful, no other way to describe it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

chocolatekisses123 wrote:

Yeh basically ive never done it before...Will it hurt? x

and for all the stupid peple on my page saying im too young..i dont plan to do it yet, im nt taken and i never have been!!!, its just advice for when im older, cause its a teen forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it will not hurt. Try inserting your finger in your vagina. Not painful, but just pleasurable.

You want sense? Wrong forum :rolleyes:

Anyway, yeah, it's gonna hurt. It's good you're thinking ahead and all.

Just remember when you do, and you think you're ready, there is no doubt in your mind about it. You can't even think for a second, "am i ready?" Because if that is a question, you're not ready.
      I know that wasn't your question, but I just always like to put that in for girls who ask these kinda things.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]