Ways to save money and still look great

• Re: Ways to save money and still look great

Research more about a certain product (beauty products, etc) before buying. Make sure that it is proven effective so as not to waste your money on something. When it comes to fashion, you never have to buy expensive stuff, as long as you are comfortable with it and looks good on you, then go for it. :)
      You can make your cellulite disappear naturally. :wink:

I love shopping and I have a lot of clothes. But there are not no expensive though. Just try to find clothes that don't seem to "cheap" (it's never very class), that suit you (very important ;)) and that are not very expensive. It's not so hard to find, believe me :)

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

oh, and go shopping during the sales btw ;)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC]http://www.teenhut.net/signaturepics/sigpic80554_9.gif[/SIGPIC]

[RIGHT]:lovey: Jam is the best sister in the world :lovey:
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

what exactly do u mean?
      like makeup, clothes, or wut??
      clothes- wet seal, forever 21, SALES! :)
      makeup- idk?? sorry
      health- fruits an veges????
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Tale as Old as Time, [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Song as Old as Rhyme,[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Yellow"]Beauty and the Beast[/COLOR]:lovey:

Find reasonably priced clothes that fit well. That's the big thing they need to fit nicely. As far as I'm concerned if I saw too people- one in designer gear that was too loose or too tight and one in say... Target clothes that fitted beautifully, I'd more then likely choose the Target outfit.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

thrift. thrift. thrift. thrift.

90% of the clothes I wear are thrift store bought and I find some amazing stuff for cheap. Comfy cloths that fit well. Some people just can't get past the whole "It's used, someone wore this before me". Most thrift places buy overstock or misprints. W/e it's good shit.