Rape!!!!help!!!!

• Rape!!!!help!!!!

Hay guys it's kelley I need help I have been having thoughts and getting raped again and that scares the crap out of me the story is 2 years ago I was raped 2 times by the age of 15 and now I feel like some one is going to do it again how do I get the thusgts out of my head
      fuck them all, all they want is sex and they are not getiing it so fuck that bitches :cool:
    • Re: Rape!!!!help!!!!

Have you opened up to your friends? It isn't easy but you need emotional support so that you can feel safe and without that support it isn't easy. Open up with your friends and those around you and come to accept what happened and you'll be able to calm yourself about future worries.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

They won't take you? After it happening twice? Thats inhumane.

Do it out of your own free will. Seek advice from your school.

Seriously, you don't want to lessen your life because of fear. There are help lines, they can talk through it and direct you. Don't let it get on.

a friend of mine was raped when she was 16, and she sometimes feels that they will go after her again, she sometimes has night terrors, she went to counselling and that really helped her, it is such a traumatic even and you should talk to someone be it a close friend, a family member or a counsellor but i feel that you should talk to someone!! open up to your friends for support at this time as they will give you the strength and courage to move on!!

im sorry that this happened to you, i hope that everything works out for you!! i you need to talk in pm, i am always available to talk!!
      ~kevin

Try to get some professional help from a psychologist.

Also, were you raped forcibly?
      Why not train to prevent it instead being scared all the time?

Join a Brazillian Jiu jutsu school and stick to it. I assure you after a few months you will be unrapeable. Well... if it is one on one anyways. Or 2 on one. However it involves lots of contact, and hard work, but wouldn't it be worth it? I mean you won't be scared anymore.

It will give you a LOT of security, and you will have the skills to back that security up. ( BJJ deals with ground combat. Perfect martial art for women ( and the prison-bound.) who want to prevent , ( or at least delay if you are prison-bound.) that kind of thing.

Taser or pepper spray is not a good idea. I mean it is good if you can use it, but a guy will probably have no problem taking it and using it against you. That's why I suggest joining a BJJ class because you will learn how to properly defend yourself against those guys.

Trigger93 wrote:

Try to get some professional help from a psychologist.

Also, were you raped forcibly?
      Why not train to prevent it instead being scared all the time?

Join a Brazillian Jiu jutsu school and stick to it. I assure you after a few months you will be unrapeable. Well... if it is one on one anyways. Or 2 on one. However it involves lots of contact, and hard work, but wouldn't it be worth it? I mean you won't be scared anymore.

It will give you a LOT of security, and you will have the skills to back that security up. ( BJJ deals with ground combat. Perfect martial art for women ( and the prison-bound.) who want to prevent , ( or at least delay if you are prison-bound.) that kind of thing.

Taser or pepper spray is not a good idea. I mean it is good if you can use it, but a guy will probably have no problem taking it and using it against you. That's why I suggest joining a BJJ class because you will learn how to properly defend yourself against those guys.

That's a retarded question. Was she RAPED forcefully? Of course she was! What do you think RAPE is? And also just be taking BJJ does not mean she will be unrapeable, don't exaggerate things. Sure it will help, but it is not something that would work against every single guy. What if the rapist also knew BJJ? What if the rapist was Jackie Chan? Or what if he was just some big ass 300 pound mammoth who benches 500pounds and could easily break every bone in your body, regardless of whatever you do to try to stop him? You see my point.

Ikillonyxia wrote:

That's a retarded question. Was she RAPED forcefully? Of course she was! What do you think RAPE is? And also just be taking BJJ does not mean she will be unrapeable, don't exaggerate things. Sure it will help, but it is not something that would work against every single guy. What if the rapist also knew BJJ? What if the rapist was Jackie Chan? Or what if he was just some big ass 300 pound mammoth who benches 500pounds and could easily break every bone in your body, regardless of whatever you do to try to stop him? You see my point.

I agree with you in lots of things, but the question was not retarded. What I meant by forcibily is if she was raped by someone controlling her because he was stronger and was able to pin or something.

Some people are raped through blackmail, others are raped while sleeping, others can be sedated before it, others at gunpoint, others while intoxicated, others while high...

That's why I asked. BJJ won't work if somebody blackmails, sedates you, gets you drunk, or puts a gun to your head.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jackie Chan as he most likely does not know ground fighting as he has said that ground fighting is dirty and it sucks. Chuck Norris on the other hand( he definitely would not do that tho)...

Anyways, you are right that I exaggerated. If the rapist knows way moar BJJ then it is still gonna happen. Against a Mammoth that weights 300 pounds and can bench 500 it is gonna happen too.

But what are the odds? I mean, most people in BJJ do it because they want to learn to defend themselves and compete, not because they wannna go around raping other peope, and the mammoth that weighs 300 pounds is probably busy pumping iron. The odds are pretty low. I mean most rape involves a person that is trusted by you. What are the odds that you will have a 300 pound mammoth that benches over 9000 pounds as your friend?.

Also, BJJ will work against the average guy.

However you are right in that BJJ will not make you unrapeable, that was exaggeration on my part, but it will help a lot.
      Also, I probably did ask the question wrong.

The post was edited 3 times, last by JC ().

Trigger93 wrote:

I agree with you in lots of things, but the question was not retarded. What I meant by forcibily is if she was raped by someone controlling her because he was stronger and was able to pin or something.

Some people are raped through blackmail, others are raped while sleeping, others can be sedated before it, others at gunpoint, others while intoxicated, others while high...

That's why I asked. BJJ won't work if somebody blackmails, sedates you, gets you drunk, or puts a gun to your head.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jackie Chan as he most likely does not know ground fighting as he has said that ground fighting is dirty and it sucks. Chuck Norris on the other hand( he definitely would not do that tho)...

Anyways, you are right that I exaggerated. If the rapist knows way moar BJJ then it is still gonna happen. Against a Mammoth that weights 300 pounds and can bench 500 it is gonna happen too.

But what are the odds? I mean, most people in BJJ do it because they want to learn to defend themselves and compete, not because they wannna go around raping other peope, and the mammoth that weighs 300 pounds is probably busy pumping iron. The odds are pretty low. I mean most rape involves a person that is trusted by you. What are the odds that you will have a 300 pound mammoth that benches over 9000 pounds as your friend?.

Also, BJJ will work against the average guy.

However you are right in that BJJ will not make you unrapeable, that was exaggeration on my part, but it will help a lot.
      Also, I probably did ask the question wrong.

Nah it's fine I understand what you mean. Only problem with jackie chan would be even getting a chance to get him on the ground, if you could do that then you deserve props just for that! lol :P

Kelley I just PMed you

I think it may help you and anyone who is recovering from Rape or Child sexual abuse to reach out to one the Crisis Hotlines. There free and counselors are available 24/7 to talk about whatever is coming up for you.

Go to RAINN.org

As for Ikillonyxia and Trigger93
      Please keep in mind she is needing help and support. So please don't have an argument. Also, many rapes that occur happen through fear and intimidation. And a weapon doesn't have to be present either. Rape is about power and control and not about sex. A person doesn't have to bench 900lbs or use drugs or alcohol to facilitate a rape. It is a complex topic - and I invite you to PM me if you want or move this to another thread.

- Chris

The post was edited 1 time, last by outsider ().