can you clear this up for me?

• can you clear this up for me?

Right so guys n gals...
      me and my best friend (a guy) are alot more than just mates and due to loads of differnt circumstances (mostly my fault) we have remained just friends but we reaally close and have been for a long time. but recently he started acting a little differnt, not like mayjorly obvious just calling less times a day lol but i thought this was all due to the fact he has a few problems at home at the moment. so i just move on and accepted that.
      Then he came on a holiday with me and we had a brilliant time and it was great fun ect but on the journy home he was quite quiet but he goes like that when hes tired so i overlooked that too. Nows the attual thing we had this stupid argument :( i guess i was just stressing over my exams and i just snapped at him for no reason so we didnt talk for a few days and when we had a big chat about it he just starts spilling that he just hasnt felt the same about me for a while and just woke up one morning and really didnt want anything to do with me and this apparently really upset him and as he put it he wants us to work on getting him to fall in love with me again :confused:, so can anyone like de code this for me or even give me any tips on how to do this... i am attually crazy about him and i sware i have had the hardest month or to even just coping without him so just giving up isnt really an option

Thanks for reading, please help :confused:
      Much love! :hugs:
      Twilight <3
    • Re: can you clear this up for me?

Well, it sounds like he's just being honest and saying that his feelings for you have changed. Perhaps he's just gotten tired of waiting for something to happen. Maybe he's starting to move on, but he's upset because he doesn't want it to be that way. Of course, this is just my opinion. People can't wait forever, though. Since I don't know the circumstances that keep you from being more than friends, I'll just suggest that you tell him how you feel. Maybe he needs to hear that you do still have feelings for him. Just talk to him about this and find out what it is he wants. He may not be able to change how he feels, though.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]