Does anyone else feel like this? Or am I just weird?

• Does anyone else feel like this? Or am I just weird?

Im not really one to let out what's on my mind but im gonna try this by posting on here some more

I'm wondering, does anyone else feel like relationships are just not for them?
      Like your personalty just wasn't ment to clash with relationships? I do, I believe I just wasn't ment to be in relationships...well...romantic relationships. Im Jean, Im 17 and I've been a few (5) and they all sucked. I failed to see whats the big deal everyone makes them out to be.

It feels like a chore when im in one...like I HAVE to call them, I HAVE to speak to them.

Now now don't get me wrong folks, I would gladly do all that is just I don't like the feeling that its mandatory. Weird huh?

Im fine with everything else; friends, family, even pets lol. Its just romance eh eh its not for me.

Now let me stop jabbering and get to the point. I'm scared of living my life alone...well romantically at least lol but i have a strong feeling that's where my life is headed :/
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Anyone wanna chat don't be shy to hit me up on MSN :]
      [/SIZE]Exit Light.
      Enter Night.

[/CENTER]
    • Re: Does anyone else feel like this? Or am I just weird?

shit homie do what u like honestly, n i dont think relationships are even human nature, shit if u feel like playin the game...play the game, if not it's whatever u like.

u prolly be happier off alone, no one said u gotta get married its gunna 9 times outta 10 end up in bullshit anyway.

Hey man don't worry, you just haven't met anyone special yet. I know I haven't, but hopefully I will someday. You're actually one of the very few people who actully seems to make sense, by realizing the pointlessness of relationships with people you know you won't end up with. Just let it come naturally, and focus on your education so that you'll be finacially sound throughout life. Once you have a nice job, you'll be able to focus on finding the right woman for you.

AlexMason wrote:

Hey man don't worry, you just haven't met anyone special yet. I know I haven't, but hopefully I will someday. You're actually one of the very few people who actully seems to make sense, by realizing the pointlessness of relationships with people you know you won't end up with. Just let it come naturally, and focus on your education so that you'll be finacially sound throughout life. Once you have a nice job, you'll be able to focus on finding the right woman for you.

What im worried about is that if i keep waiting it'll never come. Then i'll try to convince myself that i like someone more than i really do and it'll just end up badly.

What do you do Alex?
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Anyone wanna chat don't be shy to hit me up on MSN :]
      [/SIZE]Exit Light.
      Enter Night.

[/CENTER]

Hello. :) I've come to save you.

To be honest with you, if you're not with the right person, dating certainly does seem like a chore. You feel like you're just smothered with this person who wants to know what you're doing, who you're hanging out with, etc etc. But when you're with the right person, it becomes s joy to call them, to see them, etc. It becomes fun. You find someone who enjoys what you enjoy. If you like sitting around on Sunday, lounging in your PJs watching movies, don't go for someone who wants to spend all of Sunday exercising or running all over the place. Find someone who fits your personality, and don't settle for less. There is someone for everyone, and you're bound to find them.

You're still young too, so don't rush things. At least you're experiencing the things you will definitely not want, which is a learning experience in itself. Good luck. :)

Maybe you are not dating the right girls, because it shouldn't really feel like a chore, because what is the point if it is making you unhappy. Why are you scared about being alone if you don't like relationships? Tbh I would say it would be better to be alone and happy, than with someone but pissed lol :P

If it really does worry you, then maybe try and find different kinds of girls that have similar interests to you? Hopefully that will make it fun rather than mandatory to talk to them etc.

Hope I helped :)

Maybe its just not time for you.
      I mean, the media popularizes a relationship as ultimate pleasure or some shit, but in all honesty, its when you feel comfortable with someone enough to want to have them with you to see if you guys are fit together.

I think it seems like you are either want the chase more, or you just want to stay where you are.