Something I did wrong?

• Something I did wrong?

I met this girl a few months ago, and we got along pretty well. Eventually she started to call/text me every day, and she was genuinely interested in what I had to say, starting to hint that she liked me a lot. I took her out on a date, and she definitely enjoyed it. I stopped seeing her everyday because school ended, but I still spent a great deal of time with her. This gradually trailed off until we stopped hanging out completely about a month ago, and she still called/texted every day, but this stopped soon after. I've since asked her about this more than once, and she insists that nothings wrong saying things like "don't worry I still love you," but she doesn't seem very interested at all anymore, as she'll almost never talk to me unless I initiate it.

Did I do something (or not do something) to cause this, or was it just out of my control?
    • Re: Something I did wrong?

Maybe she feels like she was bothering you, or that you lost interest in you. Then again, it could be her, its kind of hard to judge since I only know a little of the situation and I didn't walk in either of yours shoes. If you wish to start hanging out with her again, try texting her soon and asking her if you can take her somewhere so you guys can catch up. If it seems like a good moment to bring it up, ask her what happened with you two being so close.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I think it's just out of your control. Maybe she just have other things going on. People always say that things don't be like it was in the beginning of the relationship forever.
      [SIZE=3]saved my life. My mother even wrote them a letter to thank them. They give cash and prizes for teens who participate and leave comments. [/SIZE]

Linda wrote:

Maybe she feels like she was bothering you, or that you lost interest in you. Then again, it could be her, its kind of hard to judge since I only know a little of the situation and I didn't walk in either of yours shoes. If you wish to start hanging out with her again, try texting her soon and asking her if you can take her somewhere so you guys can catch up. If it seems like a good moment to bring it up, ask her what happened with you two being so close.

I agree, you really need to hang out with her again to see what (if anything) went wrong:)

Hmm. My advice is stay calm act nonchalantly don't call/text/ or even talk to her for like three or four days. Wait for her to act first. She might ask whats wrong just tell her you've been a bit busy. This is a dirty tactic but it does achieve the purpose. It makes her really want you. :wink: Basically you just wait it out. Its like with your favorite drink. If you drink it every day its not that great but if you wait a week or so it suddenly becomes amazing although the downside of this is that it really doesn't solve any serious relationship problems you might have.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Bros B4 Ho's (Unless they're hot)
      Go Jesus. Thats right i said it.

Quitethejoke wrote:

Hmm. My advice is stay calm act nonchalantly don't call/text/ or even talk to her for like three or four days. Wait for her to act first. She might ask whats wrong just tell her you've been a bit busy. This is a dirty tactic but it does achieve the purpose. It makes her really want you. :wink: Basically you just wait it out. Its like with your favorite drink. If you drink it every day its not that great but if you wait a week or so it suddenly becomes amazing although the downside of this is that it really doesn't solve any serious relationship problems you might have.

I've been doing for the past few weeks, and its just made it so we only text once or twice a week in really short conversations. If anything it's made her want me less, because she doesn't initiate anything anymore. She used to love it when I would text her (she told me as much), however now I feel like I'd just be annoying if I texted her more than occasionally.

Oh myyy this sounds like my life in a button.
      Okay, so basically the majority of girls feel like a guy should text first. Common knowledge. Therefore its likely she doesn't want to text you because she feels this is weird and wants you to start the convo.

You obviously need to start hanging out again. Ask her out once more! she probably thinks your not interested because she hasnt seen you in ages and you have stopped texting.
      [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Depuis toujours, dans tes rêves![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I know I need to hang out with her again. Whenever I ask her though, she puts me off, but I'm not sure this is intentional because she always apologizes for doing so. Sometimes she just doesn't respond, and this is what really gives me the vibe that she doesn't want to hear from me anymore.

Also, before this started happening, she was not afraid to text me first, and she did it very often.